CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Torode and master chef

CCArchive

What a pretentious shithead cunt.Master chef cheif judge,how many ways can you describe the taste of a fucking carrot cunt john torode.Go back to fucking oz and take that fucking gregory baldy fuck with you. Fucking bastards, make the show more interesting and let me beat the life out of them and the sad case weeping over a fucking dinner contestants with a frozen leg of lamb.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/08/2017 at 10:45 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

"This Melange is woefully undercooked.. whadda you think Greg?"

I'd like to see someone respond with "Well it was a recipe out of your fucking cook book which I found in the bargain bin at Smith's for £3, you fish lipped cunt. And I don't know what you're grinning at baldy, because it was in the bin with copies of your shit cook book and copies of Gary Glitter's autobiography".  That'll fucking learn 'em. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/09/2017 at 10:01 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to see someone respond with "Well it was a recipe out of your fucking cook book which I found in the bargain bin at Smith's for £3, you fish lipped cunt. And I don't know what you're grinning at baldy, because it was in the bin with copies of your shit cook book and copies of Gary Glitter's autobiography".  That'll fucking learn 'em. 

What about a review of “Travellers” cuisine by yourself......

Bat soup with manure croutons

Roast Hedgehog with rat gravy.

Stewed badger with Ant speckled dumplings.

Served with Stella and Meths and obligatory fighting between courses.Mass arrests at the end of the meal and continuing through the night until the next morning.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

What about a review of “Travellers” cuisine by yourself......

Bat soup with manure croutons

Roast Hedgehog with rat gravy.

Stewed badger with Ant speckled dumplings.

Served with Stella and Meths and obligatory fighting between courses.Mass arrests at the end of the meal and continuing through the night until the next morning.

lol.

Fuck off.

Every once in a long while, you post something entertaining, Punkers.  Sadly, this is not one of those occasions.

Up your game, or fuck off.