Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
CCArchive

John Torode and master chef

What a pretentious shithead cunt.Master chef cheif judge,how many ways can you describe the taste of a fucking carrot cunt john torode.Go back to fucking oz and take that fucking gregory baldy fuck with you. Fucking bastards, make the show more interesting and let me beat the life out of them and the sad case weeping over a fucking dinner contestants with a frozen leg of lamb.

This cunt is looking more and more like a third stage Guild Navigator every time I see him. Fat, irritating, space-folding antipodean cunt.

• Like 1

On 25 August 2017 at 9:45 PM, Ape said:

This cunt is looking more and more like a third stage Guild Navigator every time I see him. Fat, irritating, space-folding antipodean cunt.

"This Melange is woefully undercooked.. whadda you think Greg?"

• Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 10:45 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

"This Melange is woefully undercooked.. whadda you think Greg?"

I'd like to see someone respond with "Well it was a recipe out of your fucking cook book which I found in the bargain bin at Smith's for £3, you fish lipped cunt. And I don't know what you're grinning at baldy, because it was in the bin with copies of your shit cook book and copies of Gary Glitter's autobiography".  That'll fucking learn 'em. 

• Like 1