CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish Independance

CCArchive

Guest judgetwi

I can understand why some Jocks want independence and i can understand why some English want them to fuck off back where they came from and stay there. But i don't understand why ALL rich cunts are so desperate to maintain the status quo. What are the rich cunts so scared of? As there are so many self-proclaimed rich cunts on here i was hoping at least one of them can enlighten me as i'm not very bright. Mr. Jizz? Mr. London? Mr.Bumshine? Herr Oberst? Frank? Any offers?

I can understand why some Jocks want independence and i can understand why some English want them to fuck off back where they came from and stay there. But i don't understand why ALL rich cunts are so desperate to maintain the status quo. What are the rich cunts so scared of? As there are so many self-proclaimed rich cunts on here i was hoping at least one of them can enlighten me as i'm not very bright. Mr. Jizz? Mr. London? Mr.Bumshine? Herr Oberst? Frank? Any offers?

Perhaps an independent Scotland being free of the ties of Westminster may reveal a few untold skulduggery titbits, that up until now the old boys club could keep silenced.

Guest SackMyCook

I don't think the sweaties are particularly enamoured with fat cunt Salmond or shampoo and set plastic Sturgeon. They just simply wish to be rid of the wankers at Westminster....... who wouldn't?

The three wise men travelling over the border to stake a claim for the no vote. In reality three cunts who will produce a 98% yes just by appearing in person and talking bollocks.

Damned if they don't, though, it looks as if they don't give a fuck otherwise. They've got their own election to think about next year, which didn't matter when the vote looked more clear cut.

Guest judgetwi

Errmmm... Where are our Royal Family, in all of this? Shouldn't they be summoning their little trooping the colour Toy Soldiers and the Light Brigade and heading towards Kirkcudbright waving their Union Jack, armed with spear & Korgi?  Or do they not give a shit about their own poxy realm. It's not for the likes of Cameron, Clegg and Millipede to sort the Jock's out, not as if they could... Go back a few years, and the Royals would have had all of the haggis-fucking conspirators nailed to Balmoral.  Nahhh, lets send our English troops to Syria, and not to defend what is rightfully ours. The Jacobites must be laughing from their graves... Och aye Dunoon!  

I honestly couldn't give two fucks, but if Scotland decides to vote 'YES' it will be the worse thing they could possibly do, for them and for us, and besides, who will it be that bails them out when it all goes pear shaped? The average jock hasn't thought any of this through seriously enough. They're being brainwashed by a fucking ego seeking muppet, who wishes to be King of The Scotchlands. He's a cunt. A prized trouble making cunt and he should be dragged through the streets of Glazgeee by his bollocks.   

Dear oh dear Mr. Jizz this is hardly an answer to my question. "To vote "YES" it will be the worst thing they could do, for them and for us." I'm not quite sure who you mean by "US". Do you mean rich cunts like yourself? If so you have failed to answer the question i addressed to your goodself and your fellow travelers. You are not very articulate are you Mr. Jizz? Still, you are stinking rich and that's all that matters.

Cos it will cost the cunts a fortune to go shooting, and their castles up north will be taxed to fuck ! Seriously, though, cross border trade means more costs on both sides. The richpiggies down south might also be on the end of a tax hit if Westminster lose a big slice of oil revenues. And of course - over half of Scotland is owned by absentee landowners, not just English, but a lot of millionaires and billionaires from all over the world, who spend a shitload in the economy, and will be less inclined to do so if that fat wanker Salmond gets his way.   

Guest judgetwi

Whilst I'm extremely offended not to be included in your list of the corner's intelligensia, I'll enlighten you anyway, you old cunt... It's because if Scotland do get independence, that's us completely fucked for a curling team at the next Winter Olympics.

Whilst I'm extremely offended not to be included in your list of the corner's intelligensia, I'll enlighten you anyway, you old cunt... It's because if Scotland do get independence, that's us completely fucked for a curling team at the next Winter Olympics.

My apologies Drew. To be honest i thought you were dead........or did i just dream that?

Guest judgetwi

I don't know if there is one individual in charge of the NO campaign but whoever thought up the idea of of using Camera-on, Cleggy, Millionaireband and Gordon Fuckwit Brown to make a last minute intervention must be some sort of dumb fucking cunt. If i were a hesitant Jock that would have just made up my mind for me.

No idea why these haggisbreeds want independence from their own country, fuck my eye out, they are thick.

Oi Fends you cunt, I'm Scottish. Smart enough to  move down here 25 years ago, before they go and make one monumental fuck up of the place.

Guest SackMyCook

I hope it is a yes vote, purely for selfish reasons. I would love to see the look on Cameron's, Millipede's and Skeggs' faces. Total humiliation. And poetic justice that the English and Slippery Welsh are lumbered with what they deserve for a very long time............conservative government. Labour party supporters are wankers.

I hope it is a yes vote, purely for selfish reasons. I would love to see the look on Cameron's, Millipede's and Skeggs' faces. Total humiliation. And poetic justice that the English and Slippery Welsh are lumbered with what they deserve for a very long time............conservative government. Labour party supporters are wankers.

I think you might be in luck - I can feel it in me bones.

Plus they are being bullied today yes - not by you I hope?

Vote yes or else?

On top of that Andy Murray, has implied he's voting YES & that's going to influence the undecided.

Going to be a " NO" - its only those fucking braveheart fucking idiots in kilts etc shouting the loudest - the "NOs" are quiet assassins. I was in Glasgow last week, and I was astounded by the ignorance of the pro independence lot. They could give me no other reason than to bemoan Westminster. Well. they have 59 MSP's who sit in Westminster, who will still be doing fuck all in Edinburgh if they win. The government aren't to blame for everything. Maybe if the twats I spoke to got off their lazy fucking fish supper and pudding supper laden fat arses they would be in a better position. Pricks..........ah, that feels better.

Awright ye bunch o' cunts, fur whit tis worth ah kin as weel clype ye that huvin applied fur 'n' gained mah “Green Card' o' Residency” that a'm noo a bonnie-fido citizen o' Scootlund. If ye cannae beat thaim then jyne thaim wis th' thinking behind mah shift, 'n' ah mist say ah did masell weel... Nae a mushlip in sight fae Ben Nevis tae East Fyfe, 'n' th' deep fried battered mars bars ur pumpin' stoatin. 

Ah owe mah better future tae th' 'yes' vote, whilk as ye weel ken ah backed a' o' th' wey, 'coz Englain sooks 'n' is stowed oot o' pumpin' whoosies.

Fuck sake Jazzster - I thought I had been transported back north of the border for a sec.................mm