CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Farewell to Prpoerkhunt

CCArchive

Losing contributing members is always a cunt. PK has disappeared into that currency exchange bureau out there in cyberspace. He was blunt on occasion and didn't peel any eggs but he said it like it was. His departure is overshadowed by Judge's sensational and flamboyant exit and has almost passed unnoticed. But this is my goodbye to an old CC mate who always could be relied on for an interesting point of view. Cheers, butty you will be missed.

• 9 months later...

PK has returned, as has Judge Rinder. But what the fuck has happened to Londonm? It wasn't a gradual tail off, or a hissy fit extraordinaire, he just vanished. Delboy is another one, obviously more special needs than Londo, but entertaining in his own casually racist way. 

PK has returned, as has Judge Rinder. But what the fuck has happened to Londonm? It wasn't a gradual tail off, or a hissy fit extraordinaire, he just vanished. Delboy is another one, obviously more special needs than Londo, but entertaining in his own casually racist way. 

Coincidence? Un-fucking-likely! I always thought Londo's Elm House fixation was a double bluff...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944783/Leon-Brittan-buried-private-funeral.html

Lord Brittan has reportedly been buried in a simple plot at Golders Green...

• Like 1

Coincidence? Un-fucking-likely! I always thought Londo's Elm House fixation was a double bluff...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944783/Leon-Brittan-buried-private-funeral.html

Lord Brittan has reportedly been buried in a simple plot at Golders Green...

There have been a number of references to Dewsbury as well today. Make of that what you will...

Does anyone know what happened to Grumpy n'all?

This is one of the great mysteries of the corner. Jazz and KC were going at it hammer and tongs at the time Grumps pulled his Shergar/Lucan. Jazz got a PM off of someone claiming to be Grumpys son, saying that he's dead and could he let admin know so they can close his account. Either Grumps is dead, Grumps was KC, Grumps is Jazz, or Grumps is Punkape. Either way Grumps ain't Grumps. Unless he's dead, which is shit all round for him.

This is one of the great mysteries of the corner. Jazz and KC were going at it hammer and tongs at the time Grumps pulled his Shergar/Lucan. Jazz got a PM off of someone claiming to be Grumpys son, saying that he's dead and could he let admin know so they can close his account. Either Grumps is dead, Grumps was KC, Grumps is Jazz, or Grumps is Punkape. Either way Grumps ain't Grumps. Unless he's dead, which is shit all round for him.

Fuck me, I missed all this. Last thing I saw was that he posted a tale of his escapades down under and then nothing. I had no idea about all that. I suppose it's a possibility he's another member, but if he has passed away that's a fucking shame.

Fuck me, I missed all this. Last thing I saw was that he posted a tale of his escapades down under and then nothing. I had no idea about all that. I suppose it's a possibility he's another member, but if he has passed away that's a fucking shame.

Totally agree, Nocs. He was a good old boy, I liked him from the get go. Hopefully he's still out there somewhere, beating aborigines, doing Mrs. Grumps up the wrongun and mowing down koalas in his mobility scooter.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Totally agree, Nocs. He was a good old boy, I liked him from the get go. Hopefully he's still out there somewhere, beating aborigines, doing Mrs. Grumps up the wrongun and mowing down koalas in his mobility scooter.

​Here, here, he was a funny fucker.

Guest JackoTC

​I think Londonm and Delboy were characters created by Mr Ratcum.

​I don't know about Londo. He seemed to get genuinely upset at Ratter and seemed too defensive about the old racism/ anti Semitism to be faked. I know that Frank & Rat definitely had some sort of crossover posting caper going at some point.

Guest Bill Stickers

The ghosts of the past, shame I never knew ye.

Perhaps we will all sit round one day reminiscing about PunkApe. Then again, probably not.

​I don't know about Londo. He seemed to get genuinely upset at Ratter and seemed too defensive about the old racism/ anti Semitism to be faked. I know that Frank & Rat definitely had some sort of crossover posting caper going at some point.

I liked Londo and his zero tolerance approach. It's a shame he's not around to witness that cunting sheep saying "good evening Yazz" every fucking night, as I'm sure he'd have some choice words for it.

• Like 1