CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay tourism

CCArchive

Now, all you people thinking of booking your summer holidays and looking for likely exotic destinations, here's some information for you.....The Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill (often called the "Kill the Gays bill" in the media due to the originally proposed death penalty clauses) was passed by the Parliament of Uganda on 20 December 2013 with the death penalty proposal dropped in favour of life in prison. The bill must be signed by the President of Uganda before becoming law....Got that? However, The Ugandan president, Yoweri Museveni, has refused to approve a controversial bill that would see gay people jailed for life, saying there were better ways to deal with the "abnormality".... I'm sure every one feels so much better about that..... To continue....Homophobia is widespread in Uganda, where American-style evangelical Christianity is on the rise. Gay men and women in the country face frequent harassment and threats of violence, and rights activists ( even shitholes like uganda have "activists") have also reported cases of lesbians being subjected to "corrective" rapes ( that's the answer.....isn't it?) In 2011, a prominent Ugandan gay rights activist David Kato was bludgeoned to death at his home after a newspaper splashed photos, names and addresses of gay people in Uganda on its front page along with a yellow banner reading: "Hang them." So, for those of you whose personal safety may be "At risk". I have attached a helpful guide of countries in Africa to avoid this Summer.

• 3 years later...
On 8/16/2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

Now, all you people thinking of booking your summer holidays and looking for likely exotic destinations, here's some information for you.....The Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Bill (often called the "Kill the Gays bill" in the media due to the originally proposed death penalty clauses) was passed by the Parliament of Uganda on 20 December 2013 with the death penalty proposal dropped in favour of life in prison. The bill must be signed by the President of Uganda before becoming law....Got that? However, The Ugandan president, Yoweri Museveni, has refused to approve a controversial bill that would see gay people jailed for life, saying there were better ways to deal with the "abnormality".... I'm sure every one feels so much better about that..... To continue....Homophobia is widespread in Uganda, where American-style evangelical Christianity is on the rise. Gay men and women in the country face frequent harassment and threats of violence, and rights activists ( even shitholes like uganda have "activists") have also reported cases of lesbians being subjected to "corrective" rapes ( that's the answer.....isn't it?) In 2011, a prominent Ugandan gay rights activist David Kato was bludgeoned to death at his home after a newspaper splashed photos, names and addresses of gay people in Uganda on its front page along with a yellow banner reading: "Hang them." So, for those of you whose personal safety may be "At risk". I have attached a helpful guide of countries in Africa to avoid this Summer.

Useful information for Autumnal holiday planning...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ffs, just step out of the closet. You won't shock any punter here!  We've known you're a poof since you first joined. Consider us your support structure. Wear your frilly pink lace trimmed spiked leather attire and horse tail arse plug with pride. 

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Ermm... was this one of mine? Over to you Baws.

I wouldn't have said so. It seems unduly light on paragraphs, parsing and punctuation - apart from the over-used and frankly inappropriate ellipsis - and there's no mention of laverbread.