CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegans

CCArchive

Guest KuntaCunty

Vegans, vegetarians, and the lot are not to be trusted.  Humans are designed to be meat eaters, and these cunts are attempting to ram their fucked up ideals about meat down everybody's throat.  They can all fuck right off.  Just when they reach out to scratch a cow behind the ears, I want to see the bullet tear through it's skull before it gets hung on a hook and taken to the slaughter house and turned into delicious steaks and grill worthy delights.

I can't remember writing this shit.

But I posted the fucker twice for some reason.

I say. KC, how could you say that about a poor cute cow? There are plenty of humans more deserving of that bullet tearing through their disgusting fucking skulls than an animal that's done no fucker any harm.

I'm not suggesting you eat humans, rather that the bullets could be put to better use.

Guest KuntaCunty

I can't remember writing this shit.

But I posted the fucker twice for some reason.

I say. KC, how could you say that about a poor cute cow? There are plenty of humans more deserving of that bullet tearing through their disgusting fucking skulls than an animal that's done no fucker any harm.

I'm not suggesting you eat humans, rather that the bullets could be put to better use.

When done correctly, the cow really won't feel any pain.  Just a flash of brilliant bright white light and it's over.  Humans on the other hand, aren't deserving of such mercy.  Take Jazz for example, I'm devising a way to execute him to employ waterboarding/drowning, burning, electrocution, and prolonged strangulation through hanging, all in the same device.  Maybe a few large venomous spiders sinking their large dripping fangs into his rotten, AIDS infected flesh as he watches them crawl over his cable tied extremities.  For good measure, his eyeballs get gouged out, and Brony skull fucks him, and his bank accounts get emptied out in front of his eyes, and Frank and Judge split the fiver between them. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I can be present to baptise the cunt with holy acid if you so wish

Please, by no means should you take my post literally... the pathetic little skid mark will cry to the mods about being trolled and abused.  :D

Isnt it weird that vegans and vegitarians eat quorn shit based on meat.....? Ie quorn sausages? Quorn mince? Quorn bacon? Quorn burgers? What the fuck is that about?? Surely being a vegan / vegitarian means you dont want to eat meat so fucking why would the cunts want to eat fungus based shit based on meat products???? Fucking cunts

Most Quorn products contain milk whey so vegans don't  really touch 'em.  Brown lentils cooked well are an amazing substitute for most meat recipes. MMM Mm, getting hungry.....

Guest KuntaCunty

Most Quorn products contain milk whey so vegans don't  really touch 'em.  Brown lentils cooked well are an amazing substitute for most meat recipes. MMM Mm, getting hungry.....

Off to the gents you go for yet another creme filled tube steak then, wanker!

Guest KuntaCunty

Be nice to CatPooh KC. Would it help if I lend her my skirt?

You are too kind, and far too generous. Why waste your lovely skirt on a disgusting, fat pile of shit like that? It looks good on you, keep it that way.

Guest nobgobbler

You are too kind, and far too generous. Why waste your lovely skirt on a disgusting, fat pile of shit like that? It looks good on you, keep it that way.

I wouldn't have put it quite like that KC. However it will take more than a few daft comments from Cat-Wad to change my virtual persona. Fancy a shag just to annoy her?

I wouldn't have put it quite like that KC. However it will take more than a few daft comments from Cat-Wad to change my virtual persona. Fancy a shag just to annoy her?

Unlikely the poor kunter would find your wine riddled snatch amongst all that fucking flabber... you greedy council cheese and onion Pringle eating bint.