CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Cliff Richard

CCArchive

This colossal horror has to be the mother of all cunts. His ghastly playlist includes atrocities such as; We don't talk Wired for sound Mistletoe and wine Summer holiday I can't even mention some of the other banal shit for fear of infecting the memory of other human beings. This silly sod went out with Sue Barker and didn't even shag her. He lives with his "manager" now. What on earth is that supposed to mean? His knighthood is an utter disgrace and should be deleted along with Jaggers(junky) Elton Johns(junky and sod).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

But he.s a national treasure though isn't he, just like Barbara Windsor and Lonnie Donegan

Stuart Hall was a treasure in North Cheshire until Punkie arrived.

• 1 year later...
Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 21/09/2016 at 10:54 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Stuart Hall was a treasure in North Cheshire until Punkie arrived.

Does anyone believe he actually lives in Cheshire?

This bloke has been the object of ridicule for his music, beliefs and lifestyle for several generations. . Plod went crashing through his door a few years ago and... hey presto ! Found fuck all, not only that, but he is suing them for the highly public manner in which they conducted that piece of business.  There seems to be no shit sticking to Sir Cliff at all. This bloke has been mocked for years, the subject of countless snooping expeditions from the media. If there was anything on him, it would be out by now and he would have been  publicly disgraced much to the amusement of those who believe , with no foundation whatsoever, other than their fevered imagination and odd stereotyping processes, that he simply MUST be guilty of something. I wish him well.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This bloke has been the object of ridicule for his music, beliefs and lifestyle for several generations. . Plod went crashing through his door a few years ago and... hey presto ! Found fuck all, not only that, but he is suing them for the highly public manner in which they conducted that piece of business.  There seems to be no shit sticking to Sir Cliff at all. This bloke has been mocked for years, the subject of countless snooping expeditions from the media. If there was anything on him, it would be out by now and he would have been  publicly disgraced much to the amusement of those who believe , with no foundation whatsoever, other than their fevered imagination and odd stereotyping processes, that he simply MUST be guilty of something. I wish him well.

He is guilty of being an annoying cunt although I reckon Branson is worse by a mile.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Proof be damned, you can instinctively tell he's a wrong 'un, much like David Walliams.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I can't argue with the facts you present.

But experienced officers from the Criminal Investigation Department, under the command of a Chief Superintendent, do not very publicly exercise their powers of authority without good reason. Those carrying out the 22-month investigation raided his home twice – which resulted in a police file of evidence being submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Something insinuates a possible loophole in UK law – perhaps borne from 'Sir' Cliff being in the fortunate position to afford the best possible legal team – which may have prevented him from suffering further public embarrassment. Besides, how can police raid the home of a very famous person, to conduct their criminal investigations, quietly? The news would have leaked sooner or later.

Perhaps he's completely innocent, but there is seldom smoke without fire.

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...Besides, how can police raid the home of a very famous person, to conduct their criminal investigations, quietly? The news would have leaked sooner or later...

It would help if the police didn't tip the BBC the precise time and location giving sufficient notice to have a helicopter flying overhead at the time of the raid.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

It would help if the police didn't tip the BBC the precise time and location giving sufficient notice to have a helicopter flying overhead at the time of the raid.

Come on, you have your suspicions too, admit it. You're among friends here.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

True – but this very action reflects their confidence in the investigation at the time. Would you have allowed your children to have spent a week in Sir Cliff's house in leafy Berkshire?

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

True – but this very action reflects their confidence in the investigation at the time. Would you have allowed your children to have spent a week in Sir Cliff's house in leafy Berkshire?

I wouldn't allow my children to spend time alone with any adult alone in a house, leafy or otherwise.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

True – but this very action reflects their confidence in the investigation at the time. Would you have allowed your child/children to have spent a couple of nights in Sir Cliff's house in leafy Berkshire?

He was being tried in the court of public opinion and heresay and plod were a bit too quick off the mark. Once they had gone in they went thru it all like a dose of salts. Doubly so afterwards because they realise they had fucked up. They were guilty , it seems, of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. My thoughts are, if there had been any whiff of anything with him they would have nailed him up... purely out of spite to cover their embarrassement. They haven’t . Observe this, because this is how the police Work now in this country apparently.... by rumour and heresay...despite it now appearing they knew all about the likes of  Savile and Cyril Smith for decades yet they sat on their arses and did nothing.

50 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

He was being tried in the court of public opinion and heresay and plod were a bit too quick off the mark. Once they had gone in they went thru it all like a dose of salts. Doubly so afterwards because they realise they had fucked up. They were guilty , it seems, of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. My thoughts are, if there had been any whiff of anything with him they would have nailed him up... purely out of spite to cover their embarrassement. They haven’t . Observe this, because this is how the police Work now in this country apparently.... by rumour and heresay...despite it now appearing they knew all about the likes of  Savile and Cyril Smith for decades yet they sat on their arses and did nothing.

Absolute cockrot. Most police I've met or know conduct themselves with utmost professionalism. To suggest they were aiming for retribution against someone they had no evidence pinned against in the wake of Savile/Smith is absurd. I acknowledge those of the degree of experience investigating the suspicions surrounding Sir Cliff knew every trick in the book, but I vehemently believe there was a reason why those very suspicions came to light in the first place. No CID detectives of that standard of investigative background would have taken it upon themselves to raid his property without prior conviction. The very fact they tipped off the press suggests their credence, which eventually led to material being sent to the CPS.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Absolute cockrot. Most police I've met or know conduct themselves with utmost professionalism. To suggest they were aiming for retribution against someone they had no evidence pinned against in the wake of Savile/Smith is absurd. I acknowledge those of the degree of experience investigating the suspicions surrounding Sir Cliff knew every trick in the book, but I vehemently believe there was a reason why those very suspicions came to light in the first place. No CID detectives of that standard of investigative background would have taken it upon themselves to raid his property without prior conviction. The very fact they tipped off the press suggests their credence, which eventually led to material being sent to the CPS.

I absolutely and profoundly disagree. The Police service as a whole is an inward and backward looking group of testosterone driven middle aged men who regard the public as the enemy. I say again... if they had anything at all...  and I mean anything.. they would have nailed him to a tree, there would have been no leeway. The whole thing , frankly, ended up looking like an “oh fuck “ embarrassment job. I am well acquainted with my local constabulary and description fits to a tee.

Guest Lady Penelope

An easy way to define whether someone is a perv is to see where they choose to site for a long journey on an half empty Class 158 .. the few times I saw Savile he would always sit on one of the tipup seats by the doors .. a sure sign of a perv.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I absolutely and profoundly disagree. The Police service as a whole is an inward and backward looking group of testosterone driven middle aged men who regard the public as the enemy. I say again... if they had anything at all...  and I mean anything.. they would have nailed him to a tree, there would have been no leeway. The whole thing , frankly, ended up looking like an “oh fuck “ embarrassment job. I am well acquainted with my local constabulary and description fits to a tee.

While I don't concur police by your sweeping generalisation are a bunch of 'backward testosterone driven middle aged men who regard the public as the enemy', I do see your point regarding Richard being nailed to a tree had anything incriminating been found. But this is the précis I was making earlier vis-a-vis a loophole in the law which can be utilised if you have: i) contacts, and ii) enough money. You mention Savile and Smith in your previous post, and such methods of concealment worked just fine for them during their lifetimes. 

I reiterate experienced CID detectives wouldn't have taken such risk without initial justification. On this occasion I think we can agree to disagree, as we'll get nowhere. That is not to say your opinion is however most welcome.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While I don't concur police by your sweeping generalisation are a bunch of 'backward testosterone driven middle aged men who regard the public as the enemy', I do see you point regarding Richard being nailed to a tree had anything incriminating been found. But this is the précis I was making earlier vis-a-vis a loophole in the law which can be utilised if you have: i) contacts, and ii) enough money. You mention Savile and Smith in your previous post, and such methods of concealment worked just fine for them during their lifetimes. 

I reiterate experienced CID detectives wouldn't have taken such risk without initial justification. On this occasion I think we can agree to disagree, as we'll get nowhere. That is not to say your opinion is however most welcome.

I agree with the agreement to disagree and want to add that I am not implying sweeping dishonesty among the police.   in fact, I would suggest that the drive to pursue or otherwise this would have been political. Once it had swung into action the police would have been left to consume their own smoke.  Re Smith and Savile , failure to prosecute was likely a dpp decision as not being in the public interest. I find it hard to believe that seasoned police Officers would have voluntarily sat on their hands on their own account.