CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest ducunti

JEFF WAYNE. Jeff mate, WOTWs was great and all that but fuckin hell bloke, MOVE THE FUCK ON!!! Don't rehash it with new cunts, DO SOMEFUCKINGTHING ELSE!!!

And don't even think about a remake of the fat cunt on a horse with a rifle and a pack of beef jerky's. 

Guest JackoTC

JEFF WAYNE. Jeff mate, WOTWs was great and all that but fuckin hell bloke, MOVE THE FUCK ON!!! Don't rehash it with new cunts, DO SOMEFUCKINGTHING ELSE!!!

What the fuck Ratter ? Are you talking about the music or the film ? The film was remade a few years ago with that Cruise cunt in and was predictably shit. Are you getting mixed up with Jeff Lynne ? :lol:  

Guest JackoTC

Oh for fucks sakes...... is this one of rats new ID's or is Jacko a sycophant? either option is intolerable. I hate sycophants and Rat is too close to peter pan. grow up.

Its not my fault they all started wanking on about ELO. It was a perfectly good thread when I was the only one using it chatting to myself, when all you cunts showed up and fucking ruined it.

Oh for fucks sakes...... is this one of rats new ID's or is Jacko a sycophant? either option is intolerable. I hate sycophants and Rat is too close to peter pan. grow up.

Penis envy .. Rat's is even bigger than Frank's.

Guest JackoTC

Its not my fault they all started wanking on about ELO. It was a perfectly good thread when I was the only one using it chatting to myself, when all you cunts showed up and fucking ruined it.

Well said Jacko - you are definitely he best cunt on here, don't let them all ruin it for you.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Anything Rum or Ridiculous. It was a huge post on the old site. Full of utter shite and stupidity. I'm sure you can contribute.

My arse was thinking about taking legal action against you cunts for copyright theft (in the form of shit) and severe papercuts on my arsehole from wiping my anus with your complete cunting nonsense

Please take this 'fuck off' with a complimentary as a token of my gratitude from a even bigger cunt.