CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Fuck me this is going to take some getting used to........

Wont take long. I was going to call you a cunt to get the ball rolling, but I don't think we can get away with personal attacks on the forum. 

Wont take long. I was going to call you a cunt to get the ball rolling, but I don't think we can get away with personal attacks on the forum.

Shame really as that was half the fun of the Corner. I know occasionally things went a bit far but generally I think it was within what you'd expect when on a site called "Cunts Corner".

Guest JackoTC

Shame really as that was half the fun of the Corner. I know occasionally things went a bit far but generally I think it was within what you'd expect when on a site called "Cunts Corner".

I'm willing to test the boundaries if you are ? - you fucking prick !

Guest JackoTC

Please accept my humble apologies. Speaking of Frank, I wonder how he will adapt to the new environment?

He'll take to it like a fake greek restaurateur out of water of course. A pissed one at that.

Guest JackoTC

Now-Now, you pair of Fartslices. Less ye both be banned as the first Newbies (they're a bit tetchy-whoosie on here)

Where the fuck is a name a Cunt a Cunt on this menace site?

Fucking Food, Males/Females

Animals & Toys & Games.

Gardening

Weights and Fucking Measures...

What a load of bollocks. Where on Earth is Broneyo gonna slot in? And I'm already feeling for Frank.

Have to improvise for a bit until they add some new topics - Keef's stuff can go under animals surely ?

Guest DingTheRioja

There is a topic for categories suggestions ;)

Do I take certain suggestions might result in a 'holiday'...?

My first suggestion would be to nuke the ridiculous pony shagger, whilest partaking of a Rum Punch or better still a nice Mojito...

ON TOPIC!

TWICE!

Guest JackoTC

Not even calling a cunt a cunt?

I'm sure that's fully acceptable, its the personal attacks that are frowned upon. God helps us when someone starts talking about how great the Nazi's were.

I'm sure that's fully acceptable, its the personal attacks that are frowned upon. God helps us when someone starts talking about how great the Nazi's were.

Londonm has not arrived .

Guest JackoTC

Just been looking round the Forums - :huh: - the cunts are only talking about sensible fucking current affairs, films etc. A lot of fucking poofery bollocks. Not found any mention of claw hammer deaths, Nazi's, rectal examinations, being force fed your own faeces - nothing !!