CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Well fuck-a-doodle-doo, that took a bloody eternity!

I'm back.....from outer space.... I just got here to see spunk dripping from the nose upon your face etc.

It may have taken a while for me to get to grips with the requirements, then the re registering process, then the 'lets hunt for the validation e-mail' game they like you to play but anyway, I'm like pig in a field of truffles.....on crack.....wanking!

Look out you mothers!

Emoticons a go-go!! :lol::angry::wub::blink:

Guest JackoTC

Well fuck-a-doodle-doo, that took a bloody eternity!

I'm back.....from outer space.... I just got here to see spunk dripping from the nose upon your face etc.

It may have taken a while for me to get to grips with the requirements, then the re registering process, then the 'lets hunt for the validation e-mail' game they like you to play but anyway, I'm like pig in a field of truffles.....on crack.....wanking!

Look out you mothers!

Emoticons a go-go!! :lol::angry::wub::blink:

"I'm back.....from outer space.... I just got here to see spunk dripping from the nose upon your face etc."

Adding "etc" to the end of this ,is making a huge assumption that we all know the rest of this little ditty ?

Fucking pictures are a pain in the arse, file size, fucking edit, moan , groan, bash, bash

"Fucking pictures are a pain in the arse". I've never fucked any pictures, Jacko, but my ex-girlfriend used to tell me what was a pain in the arse every time I tried it.

Guest JackoTC

"Fucking pictures are a pain in the arse". I've never fucked any pictures, Jacko, but my ex-girlfriend used to tell me what was a pain in the arse every time I tried it.

You dirty boy Pissflaps - I hope your mother doesn't know that you have bum fun with your lady friend.