CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest KuntaCunty

Scruffo, quoting Beatle's lyrics in matters of romance is camp as fuck, mate.  Only a desperate cunt would do such a thing.  You're not desperate, just unsure of yourself with the ladies.  If you want to romance a woman, take some time to write your own sentiments down, and make them lyrical and poetic.  It will mean a great deal more if it's original and from the heart.

Guest KuntaCunty

Just force feed her your penis until she agrees to go out with you.

Courting rituals for today's young people aren't as simple as they were for us, Grumps.  We were fortunate, we could follow a fit bird into the loo, take her knickers down, and slip her one up the chute in the name of romance, and the gesture was well appreciated.  Now, they seem to expect more complex and thought out gestures of emotion from their suitors.  Picky cunts! 

Could not agree more KC. The amount of work one must put in just to get a fuck these days is ridiculous. We may be getting on a bit, but our tried and true methods of getting a root worked brilliantly until some smart cunt invented a thing called rape and affixed it with a prison sentence. 

Scruffo, quoting Beatle's lyrics in matters of romance is camp as fuck, mate.  Only a desperate cunt would do such a thing.  You're not desperate, just unsure of yourself with the ladies.  If you want to romance a woman, take some time to write your own sentiments down, and make them lyrical and poetic.  It will mean a great deal more if it's original and from the heart.

I'm in a crisis as regards getting a woman, I am not giving in just yet though.

Courting rituals for today's young people aren't as simple as they were for us, Grumps.  We were fortunate, we could follow a fit bird into the loo, take her knickers down, and slip her one up the chute in the name of romance, and the gesture was well appreciated.  Now, they seem to expect more complex and thought out gestures of emotion from their suitors.  Picky cunts! 

Happy days eh?

Guest KuntaCunty

I haven't got her number, it's plain to see its a lost cause.

I cannot and will not give up, nor will I allow you to dampen my hopes and spirit of getting you laid.  Getting her number is as easy as taking laxative laced biscuits to the personnel officer and waiting for them to do their work.  Then you just pull up her employment file and get what you need.  If that personnel officer is particularly odious, be sure to leave a parting gift on her desk. 

I cannot and will not give up, nor will I allow you to dampen my hopes and spirit of getting you laid.  Getting her number is as easy as taking laxative laced biscuits to the personnel officer and waiting for them to do their work.  Then you just pull up her employment file and get what you need.  If that personnel officer is particularly odious, be sure to leave a parting gift on her desk.

I've made a right mess of everything.

Guest KuntaCunty

Looks as if you did something right.  When you meet her, concentrate on her every word, and remain positive.  The pathway into her knickers starts with smiling and being attentive. 

Looks as if you did something right.  When you meet her, concentrate on her every word, and remain positive.  The pathway into her knickers starts with smiling and being attentive.

It won't be happening now, I told her where to go. Kept writing bland and lifeless messages to me. Did the write thing, could have turned up to meet her and got the shit kicked out of me by a load of blokes.

When you meet up with her, put her in a headlock and drag her into the bushes for some "surprise" sex.

I was just clutching at straws, said she wouldn't be offended if I stopped writing, wouldn't give me her number and said she would let me decide when and where to meet as it wasn't her decision. I just told her if she thinks she would be better of with someone else just get on with it. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Guest KuntaCunty

I was just clutching at straws, said she wouldn't be offended if I stopped writing, wouldn't give me her number and said she would let me decide when and where to meet as it wasn't her decision. I just told her if she thinks she would be better of with someone else just get on with it. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Now you're taking the piss.  Nobody would pass on a sure thing like that.  She all but told you to take charge of the situation.  Which was also an unspoken way of saying she wanted you mangle her minge!  Come on Scruffo, give her the fruit of your apples, then fuck off home for a good night sleep! 

Now you're taking the piss.  Nobody would pass on a sure thing like that.  She all but told you to take charge of the situation.  Which was also an unspoken way of saying she wanted you mangle her minge!  Come on Scruffo, give her the fruit of your apples, then fuck off home for a good night sleep!

I don't think we would have got on.

Guest KuntaCunty

I don't think we would have got on.

You convinced yourself of that before ever even trying.  She might be sitting at her station, counting the seconds of each day, waiting for a P45, detesting her cunt of a boss, and reminiscing about grander days gone by.  Wondering why that nice bloke (you) couldn't take notice of her.  Maybe she's aching for your apples to fill her pie, but we'll never know because you're going to fuck off and not even get your fingers wet. 

You convinced yourself of that before ever even trying.  She might be sitting at her station, counting the seconds of each day, waiting for a P45, detesting her cunt of a boss, and reminiscing about grander days gone by.  Wondering why that nice bloke (you) couldn't take notice of her.  Maybe she's aching for your apples to fill her pie, but we'll never know because you're going to fuck off and not even get your fingers wet.

It was plain to see she was just humouring me, wouldn't give me her number, countless messages went unanswered with the excuse being she hasn't got time to reply (got time to go for a drink though) She wouldn't commit herself to anything, I could have been stood up and would have had no way of contacting her as I wouldn't have had a number or could of got beaten up by a load of blokes. I wouldn't have had a clue what to talk about if she had turned up and I would have looked a right plonker.

Guest KuntaCunty

It was plain to see she was just humouring me, wouldn't give me her number, countless messages went unanswered with the excuse being she hasn't got time to reply (got time to go for a drink though) She wouldn't commit herself to anything, I could have been stood up and would have had no way of contacting her as I wouldn't have had a number or could of got beaten up by a load of blokes. I wouldn't have had a clue what to talk about if she had turned up and I would have looked a right plonker.

You don't look any more of a plonker than you already do, with that storm cloud over your head.  You didn't even consider chloroform on a handkerchief, did you?  Or a ruphie in her coffee?  I can't be bothered to compose a Rolf Harris and Rembrandt analogy.