Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
CCArchive

painting railings

Was on a job at baker street a few years back, we all had a balcony each and on that balcony was between 150 to 200 railings, and these was not the straight railings these cunts had twists and curves and anything to piss you off in then, we chipped the loose paint off, then primed with Iron oxide paint,then undercoat and gloss, that added up to a lot of cunting railings, and it was in december and fucking cold, between all of us on that job the word cunt was mentioned a few times.

On 16/08/2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

Was on a job at baker street a few years back, we all had a balcony each and on that balcony was between 150 to 200 railings, and these was not the straight railings these cunts had twists and curves and anything to piss you off in then, we chipped the loose paint off, then primed with Iron oxide paint,then undercoat and gloss, that added up to a lot of cunting railings, and it was in december and fucking cold, between all of us on that job the word cunt was mentioned a few times.

Pile of shit. 

What sort of thick cunt posts this as a nom? 

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Pile of shit. 

What sort of thick cunt posts this as a nom? 

Shut your fucking cakehole, you decaying fossil.

Or i will claw hammer you to death, you fuckbrained cuntbreed.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:28 PM, Decimus said:

Fender, you stupid fucking cunt.

Not one of my best, but still better than anything you offer D, i hear you have torn some webbing on your left foot..

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

You need chaining to the railings at Clapham Junction.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:00 AM, Fender777 said:

Not one of my best, but still better than anything you offer D, i hear you have torn some webbing on your left foot..

I think that Decs. has been chewing some railings coated with lead paint.

On 12/9/2018 at 8:42 AM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I think that Decs. has been chewing some railings coated with lead paint.

I pray you're correct !!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

I pray you're correct !!

Jake the Muss!  Avatar of the century Fends. 'Once Were Warriors' is an all time favourite of mine and the destruction of the big cunt by the jukebox and Uncle Bully, some of the best fight scenes ever.

I thought I was the only cunt who'd ever seen it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jake the Muss!  Avatar of the century Fends. 'Once Were Warriors' is an all time favourite of mine and the destruction of the big cunt by the jukebox and Uncle Bully, some of the best fight scenes ever.

Its a good 'un!

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brilliant film and the sequel, what becomes of the broken hearted.

I got a temper, who hasn't...!!

20 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Brilliant film and the sequel, what becomes of the broken hearted.

I got a temper, who hasn't...!!

Temeura Morrison is a very underused actor. He got a few lines to mumble in a star wars film and got to look at Pamela Anderson in 'Barb Wire'.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Temeura Morrison is a very underused actor. He got a few lines to mumble in a star wars film and got to look at Pamela Anderson in 'Barb Wire'.

Shut your fucking mouth.