CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GOD

• 6 years later...

GOD?

Oh yes, he drives/rules the Universe.

He is also on the cunts corner page 30014, with very few posts.

If this was 'year 11' at school the teacher would say "GOD' discuss" - reminds me of sneaking out my Juicy Fruit chewing gum which I was into big style at the time.

& I had a BLUE furry pencil case until Amanda Chantel Johnson (a ginger) nicked it off me & stole my protractor too?

She was a BULLY.

A trainee TROLL if the truth be known.

love ProfB xxx

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

GOD?

If this was 'year 11' at school the teacher would say "GOD' discuss" - reminds me of sneaking out my Juicy Fruit chewing gum which I was into big style at the time.

& I had a BLUE furry pencil case until Amanda Chantel Johnson (a ginger) nicked it off me & stole my protractor too?

She was a BULLY.

love ProfB xxx

Mindless.

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

OH you have to press submit or you & your message are stranded - in no mans land.

Fucking.

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

submit - wee here we go.

Hello God, how's your belly for spots?

Love ProfB xxx

Imbecile.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

GOD?

She was a BULLY.

love ProfB xxx

What exactly do you get out of this, Prof?

On 07/06/2021 at 18:27, Decimus said:

What exactly do you get out of this, Prof?

Just sharing, & trying to make others feel they are not alone. Do you for one minute think I am the only person to have had my pencil case stolen? There will be many world-wide going to sleep without their pencil case tonight- but hopefully reunited with it soon.

9 hours ago, ProfB said:

Just sharing, & trying to make others feel they are not alone. Do you for one minute think I am the only person to have had my pencil case stolen? There will be many world-wide going to sleep without their pencil case tonight- but hopefully reunited with it soon.

This is off the planet unhinged.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2021 at 21:25, ProfB said:

GOD?

She was a BULLY.

love ProfB xxx

What in the name of Brian Cant are you fucking bleating about?

Next time there's a debate in the Commons about euthanasia, the "pro" faction should submit that stupid fucking sheep's posts in support of their position.

Also, it might be a complete coincidence that this was originally one of Pen's nominations; but then again, it might not.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Next time there's a debate in the Commons about euthanasia, the "pro" faction should submit that stupid fucking sheep's posts in support of their position.

Also, it might be a complete coincidence that this was originally one of Pen's nominations; but then again, it might not.

Fuck euthanasia, mandatory execution is what’s needed. And a painful one to boot 

On 06/06/2021 at 21:25, ProfB said:

GOD?

She was a BULLY.

love ProfB xxx

Which eye would you prefer to have the pencil rammed into?

On 11/06/2021 at 21:52, King Billy said:

Which eye would you prefer to have the pencil rammed into?

No one can fool God.

Your wise cracks, do not impress. 

Do you think God is happy you want to stick a pencil in one of my eye's blinding me?

He will squash your bollox as punishment , iron out your cock & stretch your tonsils from here to entirety.

He will stick a rocket up your arse, & puncture your Man boobs which I have seen, you overweight lump of lard, hiding be hide a ruddy plastic crown.

Do you have any idea how bloody stupid you look?

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

No one can fool God.

Do you think God is happy you want to stick a pencil in one of my eye's blinding me?

He will squash your bollox as punishment , iron out your cock & stretch your tonsils from here to entirety.

He will stick a rocket up your arse, & puncture your Man boobs which I have seen, you overweight lump of lard, hiding be hide a ruddy plastic crown.

Drink drain cleaner you stupid fucking cunt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

No one can fool God.

There’s one thing that disproves, beyond all doubt, the existence of god: why would any higher being make a fucking idiot like you? You’re not exactly the kind of creation that any self-respecting deity would be proud of, are you?

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

There’s one thing that disproves, beyond all doubt, the existence of god: why would any higher being make a fucking idiot like you? You’re not exactly the kind of creation that any self-respecting deity would be proud of, are you?

Ape, Frank has just blatantly altered a quoted post of mine with the express intention of shit-stirring. I've reported it. Do you think he will receive any reprimand or punishment? Anyone else would.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Ape, Frank has just blatantly altered a quoted post of mine with the express intention of shit-stirring. I've reported it. Do you think he will receive any reprimand or punishment? Anyone else would.

Point me to it and I’ll have a look. Then I’ll report the cunt too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s been done and reported before and gone unpunished, Eric.