CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Maloney

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I know some people who have known this bloke for years. They have always said he is a right flash arrogant cunt. Now it turns out he is a fucking trannie calling himself Kellie. Fucking poof. I heard some cunts on the radio today referring to him as "her" and "she'. Pass the sick bucket somebody for fucks sake. Fucking poofery is everywhere. It's a disease, a contagion i tell you! 

Sorry about the lack of a picture. The fucking thing wouldn't upload. Fuck this fucked up site.

Avatars need to be below 30k I think and then when you have loaded them you need to save the changes.

Guest judgetwi

I'm glad that it's Frank who is batting for the other team and not Lennox. Imagine calling Mr Lewis a puff!

There's been a rumour in the boxing world for years that Nigel Benn is bi-sexual. If you watch him talk he comes across as a bit of a poof. Apparently he is a born again Christian now and , as we all know, they don't do things like that. I have enormous respect for religious cunts.

There's been a rumour in the boxing world for years that Nigel Benn is bi-sexual. If you watch him talk he comes across as a bit of a poof. Apparently he is a born again Christian now and , as we all know, they don't do things like that. I have enormous respect for religious cunts.

Well observed, judge...the lisp is a bit of a give away.

Guest judgetwi

Cockneys always know someone, or a bloke who knows someone.

Well of course we do. I went to Reggie Kray's funeral and i was in the Blind Beggar when Ron shot that mouthy fucker. Well, to be honest, i was at the jellied eel stall outside at the time and i never saw a fucking thing, on my Mother's eyesight may the good Lord strike me down if i'm not telling the fucking truth. I understand you have been unwell recently Herr Oberst. Three weeks in hospital sounds very serious to me as they tend to kick you out in the street as soon as you can stand up these days. Of course, being a life long member of BUPA that doesn't apply to you. May i wish you a speedy recovery and trust that that you did not come across too many Slav nurses.

Guest KuntaCunty

What a complete fucking tit.  Goes through all that, and goes tight fisted when it comes to some cosmetic facial reconstruction to look more womanish.  At least everybody will know who the cunt is, as well as the "story behind the woman."  Hopefully, a large cinder block comes loose from a high wall and lands on her head. 

What a complete fucking tit.  Goes through all that, and goes tight fisted when it comes to some cosmetic facial reconstruction to look more womanish.  At least everybody will know who the cunt is, as well as the "story behind the woman."  Hopefully, a large cinder block comes loose from a high wall and lands on her head.

Yes , it's true all these blokes end up looking exactly what they are.ugly old men in women's clothing.... Am I being hurtful there?

Guest ducunti

My kids always made me laugh with these people when they were young, have no idea why but young kids seem to be able to spot any dare I say man that wanders anywhere near a the inside of a Dorothy Perkins fitting room and carries a tesco's club card.

He looks like geordie bastard Tim Healey from that shit Benidorm..but with smaller tits. Needs fucked up with a length of scaffolding, then set on fire. Tried to paste picture, but I'm as useless as a nun's cunt at technology.

Guest ducunti

I don't like the Dawn French hairstyle I think a bee hive would look better

Along with being beaten senseless with a croquet mallet and sampling Fenders knee crusher.

Guest judgetwi

I'm told that Frank is currently appearing in Celebrity Big Brother (dressed as a bird) alongside the great Audley " give-me-the-money-before-i-fall-over" Harrison. What a classic pair of cunts. I was thinking that as Frank intends to have his balls cut off in the very near future he might consider donating them to Audley who, whenever he climbed into the ring, never appeared to have any of his own.