CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Maloney

Guest judgetwi

I don't really see the problem, It's Maloney's life after all and nothing to do with me or anyone else.

If we accept this as a general premise then this whole web site is pretty comprehensively fucked. As it happens, as soon as Maloney tucked his cock between his legs and went on TV in a dress the cunt was fair game.

I don't really see the problem, It's Maloney's life after all and nothing to do with me or anyone else. Actually I thought she/he looks a bit like Lorraine Kelly, which is good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Men in women's clothing have been laughed at since time immemorial. I wonder if he is available for panto?

Guest judgetwi

Frank is currently thinking about turning back to a man , one fucked up cunt for sure.

Frank-Maloney_zpsdfd5e628.jpg

Yeah, imagine if it turned out to be a massive wind- up and the cunt just did it to pocket the money. That would get my respect no question. However, i know a poof when i see one so don't hold your breath.

Guest deebom

He is a cunt yes, but then all transgenders are cunts. Go to the fucking quack and say "Oooh deary me I'm a wimminz trapped in a filthy mens body, save me doc, save me." And the cunt takes you seriously?

Fuck me what a fucked up world this is. If I went to the fucking cunting quack and said "Oooh deary me I'm a Gorilla trapped in a filthy human body, save me doc, save meeeeeeeeeee." Would the jumped up little bag of toss take me seriously?

Of course he fucking wouldn't, I would be on the next train to the local shopping precinct with a can of super Kestral and a smack habit like all of the other nutjobs who we have abandoned since the 80s.

Now dont get me wrong, if you are a rich enough twat with loadsa fucking money and can afford to spunk it on pointless tripe then fair dos, spend it how you want you prick. But you can get this shit on the fucking NHS?

On. The. NHS.

Fuck me.

Guest judgetwi

Fuck a duck, i've just found out that this cunt is being paid 400 grand for his Big Brother appearance and 40 fucking grand for the Sunday Mirror exclusive. Add to that the ackers he will get for his various "exclusive" interviews in trash magazines and newspapers and he has become very rich overnight. With that kind of dough he can afford the best sex change that money can buy. He might end up looking like a young Sophia Loren, in which case i might be tempted to fuck him. Of course my winkle will be going in his brand new virginal fanny not up the bum. I leave that sort of filth to KC and The Bumshine Band and perverts of similar ilk.

Fuck a duck, i've just found out that this cunt is being paid 400 grand for his Big Brother appearance and 40 fucking grand for the Sunday Mirror exclusive. Add to that the ackers he will get for his various "exclusive" interviews in trash magazines and newspapers and he has become very rich overnight. With that kind of dough he can afford the best sex change that money can buy. He might end up looking like a young Sophia Loren, in which case i might be tempted to fuck him. Of course my winkle will be going in his brand new virginal fanny not up the bum. I leave that sort of filth to KC and The Bumshine Band and perverts of similar ilk.

How fucking much?

• 2 months later...

Judging by the picture in today's paper, the latest operation did not go well.

MAIN-Kellie-Maloney-Surgery.jpg

Before                                                                  After

At least it'll be good practice for becoming a proper woman. "Burned my tea have you, you cunt, now what did I tell you the last time?"

Guest judgetwi

Judging by the picture in today's paper, the latest operation did not go well.

MAIN-Kellie-Maloney-Surgery.jpg

Before                                                                  After

At least it'll be good practice for becoming a proper woman. "Burned my tea have you, you cunt, now what did I tell you the last time?"

This is what happens when you you try to fool Drew into believing you've had the full op.