CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Seagulls

CCArchive

These dirty cunts should be wiped out to meet the choir invisible. Sitting in the car eating my Chicken New Orleans and soup this morning when one of these albino Lancaster Bomber cunts lets go of its payload and hits my fucking windscreen and still has the fucking cheek to hang around for my fucking crusts. I threw what morsels I could spare into the bus lane in the hope the insolent bastard would get flattened, along with its Tardis of a colon. Fucking disgusting loudmouthed web-footed bastards. Bit like the over-painted whores in TOWIE, but without the dazzling blue teeth or tits. Cunts.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
Guest Khiwa

large.gull_3379567b.jpg.754028bf4230701cdfde82ad25125477.jpg

Just watched 3 of these fucking psychotic bastards attack a pigeon, rip it's head off, then proceed to tear the rest of it to bits, and eat it.

It was like watching an ISIS video, but more feathery.

And they shit on my car on a regular basis.

Cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

large.gull_3379567b.jpg.754028bf4230701cdfde82ad25125477.jpg

Just watched 3 of these fucking psychotic bastards attack a pigeon, rip it's head off, then proceed to tear the rest of it to bits, and eat it.

It was like watching an ISIS video, but more feathery.

And they shit on my car on a regular basis.

Cunts.

1. There's no better way to eat one.

2. April fool. 

On 16/08/2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

These dirty cunts should be wiped out to meet the choir invisible. Sitting in the car eating my Chicken New Orleans and soup this morning when one of these albino Lancaster Bomber cunts lets go of its payload and hits my fucking windscreen and still has the fucking cheek to hang around for my fucking crusts. I threw what morsels I could spare into the bus lane in the hope the insolent bastard would get flattened, along with its Tardis of a colon. Fucking disgusting loudmouthed web-footed bastards. Bit like the over-painted whores in TOWIE, but without the dazzling blue teeth or tits. Cunts.

I hate this cunt as well. Everything since Under Siege has been utter shite

Image result for steven seagal

On 16/08/2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

Have you ever seen a heron make a dump from 300ft?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 02/04/2019 at 10:35, Stubby Pecker said:

He looks like he has bell's palsy, or has managed to find a way to pack fat onto only one side of his spacky fucking face. 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 15:35, Stubby Pecker said:

He's adopted that nauseating 'whispering' voice over the years, *beknownstethiously to only Yanks. He's always looked peculiar to me, and almost laughable when his lower lip drools like a rooney (whatever a rooney is) whilst breaks into an epileptic-spasmodic fit  and does the kung-foo, as if some cunt is above him pulling his strings. 

*don't bother looking it up. It doesn't exist, but by Christ by pity fuck it should do. 

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Eric, as a child did you happen to have a pet hamster? 

He did, until one June day in 1982.

Little Eric answered a knock at his door and was confronted with a peculiar sight. Stood before him was a disheveled man in arseless chaps wearing a bowler hat with a Casio watch hanging on a chain from a heavily spunk stained waistcoat. Eric wasn't sure what the man said, due to the fact that he was a dirty northern fucking bastard. Nonetheless, the shit dripping down his leg led little E to believe that he must want to use the facilities.

Being a conscientious little cunt, Eric allowed him into his house. Ten minutes later after issuing a string of terrifying sexually enraged howls from upstairs, the gentleman reappeared, doffed his cap, and minced out of the door.

And that's how Punkape got his first ever hamster up his arsehole.

• Like 4

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 23:38, Wizardsleeve said:

He looks like he has bell's palsy, or has managed to find a way to pack fat onto only one side of his spacky fucking face. 

Or he's been eating Bel Paese Wizness. 

Or Susan Boyle's labia majora

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Little Eric answered a knock at his door and was confronted with a peculiar sight. Stood before him was a disheveled man in arseless chaps wearing a bowler hat with a Casio watch hanging on a chain from a heavily spunk stained waistcoat. Eric wasn't sure what the man said, due to the fact that he was a dirty northern fucking bastard. Nonetheless, the shit dripping down his leg led little E to believe that he must want to use the facilities.

Being a conscientious little cunt, Eric allowed him into his house. Ten minutes later after issuing a string of terrifying sexually enraged howls from upstairs, the gentleman reappeared, doffed his cap, and minced out of the door.

Tell the truth .. that was you.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Un-fucking-canny!

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Or he's been eating Bel Paese Wizness. 

Or Susan Boyle's labia majora

I'll never unimagine that visual, ratty!  I owe you one for that!  

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

This is what Easter is all about.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Dex, you fucking tosspot. What do you think of the headline in the EDP about the well 'ard seagulls up the road from your shit pit. Do you think we ought to ask Ape to get his chopper out and scare them away or do you think we would be more successful just using a picture of the geese bothering frog?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dex, you fucking tosspot. What do you think of the headline in the EDP about the well 'ard seagulls up the road from your shit pit. Do you think we ought to ask Ape to get his chopper out and scare them away or do you think we would be more successful just using a picture of the geese bothering frog?

I've just read it.

A couple of things to note. He hails from Great Yarmouth, so he's probably off of his tits on meow-meow and imagined the whole thing.

Secondly, even if it is true, the cunt lives on Blake Road, literally a stone's throw from the beach. The whingeing old wanker is no better than some darkie on the Serengeti moaning about a lion ripping his pickaninny's face off.

If he chooses to live in a maritime shithole, what does he fucking expect?