CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Seagulls

CCArchive

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've just read it.

A couple of things to note. He hails from Great Yarmouth, so he's probably off of his tits on meow-meow and imagined the whole thing.

Secondly, even if it is true, the cunt lives on Blake Road, literally a stone's throw from the beach. The whingeing old wanker is no better than some darkie on the Serengeti moaning about a lion ripping his pickaninny's face off.

If he chooses to live in a maritime shithole, what does he fucking expect?

The law is fucking ridiculous regarding these fucking bastard things. I own a permit level, £650 air rifle, with another £200 worth of optics bolted to it, it's the fucking dogs bollocks of German gunsmithing, and punches holes in half inch plywood. On private land, at varying times of year, I'm allowed to shoot bunny rabbits, hares, pigeons, crows, pheasant and other shit, but all I really want to do is kill these screeching, aggressive fish stinking cunts, but they are protected. Fuck knows why. They're a massive nuisance, and there's more of the cunts than there are Africans.

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The law is fucking ridiculous regarding these fucking bastard things. I own a permit level, £650 air rifle, with another £200 worth of optics bolted to it, it's the fucking dogs bollocks of German gunsmithing, and punches holes in half inch plywood. On private land, at varying times of year, I'm allowed to shoot bunny rabbits, hares, pigeons, crows, pheasant and other shit, but all I really want to do is kill these screeching, aggressive fish stinking cunts, but they are protected. Fuck knows why. They're a massive nuisance, and there's more of the cunts than there are Africans.

Sounds impressive. What would it do to a model helicopter and an empty bean tin?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sounds impressive. What would it do to a model helicopter and an empty bean tin?

Just imagine what it must be like to be Eric .. every time he goes out he's screaming "I'll fucking get you, you fucking white bastard!", every time he sees a gull .. I bet that his three pit bull terriers that he takes everywhere with him have to wear earplugs the poor cunts.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anybody who brags about what firearms they possess is a cunt.  Anybody who shoots wildlife for pleasure is an even bigger cunt.  It is simply done to compensate for sexual inadequacies.

I hope and pray that you will be stabbed to death in a nightclub doorway, by a rampant heron, egged on by a flock of oyster catchers. Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Anybody who brags about what firearms they possess is a cunt.  Anybody who shoots wildlife for pleasure is an even bigger cunt.  It is simply done to compensate for sexual inadequacies.

I hope and pray that you will be stabbed to death in a nightclub doorway, by a rampant heron, egged on by a flock of oyster catchers. Fuck off.

I said I am allowed to shoot animals, not that I DO shoot animals. 

Thick fucking sheep burning, horse eating fucking cunt. Have a wash.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I am hoping you wouldn't waste your time trying to aim at the helicopter and just shoot the sad twat with the remote control right up the arse.

It would be pointless shooting @Ape in the arse. The pellet wouldn't pierce his F+F Tesco bought, cheap hessian Stringfellow Hawk tactical pilot trousers. 

The epoxy mixing, value beans guzzling peasant. 

Lol lol   Fuck off.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Punkape improvement programme
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ape said:

Beans! Fucking beans! Absolutely hysterical!

And it just keeps getting funnier! 

I am now unable to walk past baked beans in a supermarket without shrieking hysterically, shitting my pants, and reciting Nicholas Cage's 'I am the greatest!' Speech from 'Wings Of The Apache'.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would be pointless shooting @Ape in the arse. The pellet wouldn't pierce his F+F Tesco bought, cheap hessian Stringfellow Hawk tactical pilot trousers. 

The epoxy mixing, value beans guzzling peasant. 

Lol lol   Fuck off.

You sycophantic little sap. Would your turning on @Ape in this manner have anything to do with the pm I got from Decs, stating that he wanted you both destroyed. You maybe eloquent, but deep down, you are as green as the goose shit on my bell end.  Ape is a boring cunt, but doesn't dance to Dec's tune, and by that token alone, worth 10 of you.  Playing two ends against the middle...  indeed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You sycophantic little sap. Would your turning on @Ape in this manner have anything to do with the pm I got from Decs, stating that he wanted you both destroyed. You maybe eloquent, but deep down, you are as green as the goose shit on my bell end.  Ape is a boring cunt, but doesn't dance to Dec's tune, and by that token alone, worth 10 of you.  Playing two ends against the middle...  indeed.

I haven't turned on Ape. I'm taking the piss out of Punky's repetiveness. I have fuck all to do with anything Decs has PMd you. Work it out.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Lol, stupid, stupid cunt. 

Take a bit of what you said about dancing to my tune, and then do what Eric said and work it out.

You've been played like a fiddle, son. 

Dance for me, bitch.