CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian cunts settling scores on our soil

CCArchive

3 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

Humour and creativity would be wasted on you Wolfie, you seem to do a wonderful job of making yourself look a complete cunt

I shall bid you goodnight and leave you to play with yourself, a habit in which i should imagine you are well practiced.

22 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I shall bid you goodnight and leave you to play with yourself, a habit in which i should imagine you are well practiced.

Don't go, I'm just getting warmed up!

(Btw: 'projectionism' isn't listed in the English dictionary. I'll expect your interpretation next time. Sleep tight.)

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Don't go, I'm just getting warmed up!

(Btw: 'projectionism' isn't listed in the English dictionary. I'll expect your interpretation next time. Sleep tight.)

Frau Rat and I were at the dogs the other week Lupo.

Who'd have thought so many social strata could be differentiated amongst the lower orders!!

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't mind Fucknugget. He's ten times better at this than Pen's Pervy little granny obsessed groupie.

I wanted to train Minty to fight competitively Authoritah but no one really get's big in the featherweight class do they?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 17/03/2018 at 1:52 PM, cuntspotter said:

I find myself not giving  two hoots for all this. They are an unpleasant bunch alround.

The reality of modern Russia is that the peasants are living in unimaginable poverty whilst their leaders spend all the money on "defence" and making a cozy life for themselves .. no difference from the soviet era really.

7 hours ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

The reality of modern Russia is that the peasants are living in unimaginable poverty whilst their leaders spend all the money on "defence" and making a cozy life for themselves .. no difference from the soviet era really.

To clarify... I don’t care about these “spies”. A bunch of sneaky duplicitous cunts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

That's not @Ape, he's too clever, that's you that is.

It's nothing like me. I, took the shot on me camera. And if you recall you were making us all a cucumber sandwich and Ape had his crusts cut off.