CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian cunts settling scores on our soil

CCArchive

Another one bites the dust. Boris Berezovsky has been found dead at his home--a "suicide" apparently. Yeah, right. A well known enemy of Putin, fierce critic of the Russian political system and also lost a gigantic law suit to that cunt Abramovich a few months back suddenly ends up dead. Add him to a long list of shady Russian cunts who have been killed on our shores--Litvinenko, Perepilichnaya, Gorbuntsov (although he survived). Im sick of Russia, the entire place is corrupt from arse to elbow, an absolute shit hole, a gangster nation and im also sick of these psychopathic cunts using England as their murderers playpen, cant we deport all these cunts until they stop their twatty little games of kiss chase?? CUNTS fuck off.

• 3 years later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 12/03/2018 at 1:03 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Five hundred residents of Salisbury have been advised to wash their clothes. That'll be a first for most of them.

They've got a nerve. 

On 16/08/2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

Another one bites the dust. Boris Berezovsky has been found dead at his home--a "suicide" apparently. Yeah, right. A well known enemy of Putin, fierce critic of the Russian political system and also lost a gigantic law suit to that cunt Abramovich a few months back suddenly ends up dead. Add him to a long list of shady Russian cunts who have been killed on our shores--Litvinenko, Perepilichnaya, Gorbuntsov (although he survived). Im sick of Russia, the entire place is corrupt from arse to elbow, an absolute shit hole, a gangster nation and im also sick of these psychopathic cunts using England as their murderers playpen, cant we deport all these cunts until they stop their twatty little games of kiss chase?? CUNTS fuck off.

Former KGB cunts now Russian mafia, rich dodgy bastards

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Your GCSE in current affairs awarded by The Daily Mail is being put to good use, I see.

Your assumption that I read the Daily Mail makes you a bigger cunt than me

Just now, Wolfie said:

This news link is only 20 years old. Anything more time-honoured might dilute the strength of your argument.

Google is your friend you dopey bastard

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly, I seem to have attracted the attention of completely charmless oaf.

Eric – can you offer me any advice?

I seem to have attracted the attention of a complete gormless twat, i don't need advice dealing with this cuntwhistle

10 minutes ago, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I seem to have attracted the attention of a complete gormless twat, i don't need advice dealing with this cuntwhistle

Not even from your trusted pals, 'humour' and 'creativity'?

On 3/8/2018 at 6:35 AM, Cuntitudical fucknugget said:

I'll do my best to cunt those who deserve a good cunting with humour and creativity.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sadly, I seem to have attracted the attention of a completely charmless oaf.

Eric – can you offer me any advice?

Your little game of "make the newbie look like a cunt" won't work on me Wolfie, you're far too transparent, go back to your fetid wanksock and the tattered underwear pages in that old Grattan catalogue.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Not even from your trusted pals, 'humour' and 'creativity'?

Humour and creativity would be wasted on you Wolfie, you seem to do a wonderful job of making yourself look a complete cunt