Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Sign in to follow this  
CCArchive

Britain's Got Talent

Had to nominate this steaming pile of shite,the judges are all cunts, the contestants are all talentless cunts singing someone else's song,the audience are all cunts, and it is watched by cunts, nuff said!

So, I've just got home and the final of this year's Britain's Got Talent is on the TV. What a steaming pile of runny dog turd. The act on the TV consisted of one vietnamese twat balancing on his head on on the head of another vietnamese twat. I have to say, if this demonstrates one thing, and one thing only, it's that Britiain has no fucking talent whatsoever. Fuck this, I'm going to the pub, I can't watch this fucking tripe.

20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

So, I've just got home and the final of this year's Britain's Got Talent is on the TV. What a steaming pile of runny dog turd. The act on the TV consisted of one vietnamese twat balancing on his head on on the head of another vietnamese twat. I have to say, if this demonstrates one thing, and one thing only, it's that Britiain has no fucking talent whatsoever. Fuck this, I'm going to the pub, I can't watch this fucking tripe.

Just Googled this (because obviously I'm watching Frankie Boyle instead.) They claim to be brothers, but I suspect it's actually @Ignorant Cunt's brother and his less-than-fussy but game-for-anything lover.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Judge?

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

These cunts sound more Siamese than Vietnamese.

Lacist.

Lady-and-the-Tramp-3.jpg

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lacist.

Lady-and-the-Tramp-3.jpg

I've always regarded kids with velcro fastening footwear as retarded CB.

Rat Junior had laces from the beginning, including a dinky pair of para boots we got in Munich. The poor cunt had to get up an hour earlier than everyone else, in order to do the fuckers up!

My Aunty Vi...

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've always regarded kids with velcro fastening footwear as retarded CB.

Rat Junior had laces from the beginning, including a dinky pair of para boots we got in Munich. The poor cunt had to get up an hour earlier than everyone else, in order to do the fuckers up!

My Aunty Vi...

As a totally lazy cunt who simply can’t be bothered with 14-hole Dr Marten’s any more, I quite fancied a pair of those Bates Zero Mass boots the Punisher wears that look like lace-ups but are actually side-zipping. Apparently a real soldier would never wear them because they can’t be easily fixed if they break in the field with a spare conker string (or, I suppose in these modern times, a tampon string – fucking split-arses.)

On an unrelated note, have you noticed yet how I always edit your font size back down whenever I quote you, in an attempt to subliminally shame you into giving up such thoroughly homosexual practices?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On an unrelated note, have you noticed yet how I always edit your font size back down whenever I quote you, in an attempt to subliminally shame you into giving up such thoroughly homosexual practices?

font faggotry eh?

Do your worst. I won't be silenced 

On 6/4/2018 at 12:37 AM, The Beast said:

These cunts sound more Siamese than Vietnamese.

But at least they are well balanced.