CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain's Got Talent

CCArchive

• 3 years later...
Guest DrCunt

So, I've just got home and the final of this year's Britain's Got Talent is on the TV. What a steaming pile of runny dog turd. The act on the TV consisted of one vietnamese twat balancing on his head on on the head of another vietnamese twat. I have to say, if this demonstrates one thing, and one thing only, it's that Britiain has no fucking talent whatsoever. Fuck this, I'm going to the pub, I can't watch this fucking tripe.

20 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

So, I've just got home and the final of this year's Britain's Got Talent is on the TV. What a steaming pile of runny dog turd. The act on the TV consisted of one vietnamese twat balancing on his head on on the head of another vietnamese twat. I have to say, if this demonstrates one thing, and one thing only, it's that Britiain has no fucking talent whatsoever. Fuck this, I'm going to the pub, I can't watch this fucking tripe.

Just Googled this (because obviously I'm watching Frankie Boyle instead.) They claim to be brothers, but I suspect it's actually @Ignorant Cunt's brother and his less-than-fussy but game-for-anything lover.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Judge?

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lacist.

Lady-and-the-Tramp-3.jpg

I've always regarded kids with velcro fastening footwear as retarded CB.

Rat Junior had laces from the beginning, including a dinky pair of para boots we got in Munich. The poor cunt had to get up an hour earlier than everyone else, in order to do the fuckers up!

My Aunty Vi...

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've always regarded kids with velcro fastening footwear as retarded CB.

Rat Junior had laces from the beginning, including a dinky pair of para boots we got in Munich. The poor cunt had to get up an hour earlier than everyone else, in order to do the fuckers up!

My Aunty Vi...

As a totally lazy cunt who simply can’t be bothered with 14-hole Dr Marten’s any more, I quite fancied a pair of those Bates Zero Mass boots the Punisher wears that look like lace-ups but are actually side-zipping. Apparently a real soldier would never wear them because they can’t be easily fixed if they break in the field with a spare conker string (or, I suppose in these modern times, a tampon string – fucking split-arses.)

On an unrelated note, have you noticed yet how I always edit your font size back down whenever I quote you, in an attempt to subliminally shame you into giving up such thoroughly homosexual practices?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On an unrelated note, have you noticed yet how I always edit your font size back down whenever I quote you, in an attempt to subliminally shame you into giving up such thoroughly homosexual practices?

font faggotry eh?

Do your worst. I won't be silenced 

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2018 at 5:11 PM, Cuntybaws said:

As a totally lazy cunt who simply can’t be bothered with 14-hole Dr Marten’s any more, I quite fancied a pair of those Bates Zero Mass boots the Punisher wears that look like lace-ups but are actually side-zipping. Apparently a real soldier would never wear them because they can’t be easily fixed if they break in the field with a spare conker string (or, I suppose in these modern times, a tampon string – fucking split-arses.)

Such is my loss of touch with the latest clothing, which sadly comes with age, I had to look up Bates Zero Mass boots. Are you anticipating a zombie apocalypse?

57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Are you anticipating a zombie apocalypse?

Based on my last (rapid!) transit through East London, I fear it's already started.

It may be no coincidence that Jon Bernthal, who currently plays the Punisher, also starred in the first series of The Walking Dead. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Based on my last (rapid!) transit through East London, I fear it's already started.

It may be no coincidence that Jon Bernthal, who currently plays the Punisher, also starred in the first series of The Walking Dead. 

I had reached the season five finale, which now means I know Shane will reappear in a different guise further down the line. Thanks.

Lauren Cohan's coming around later to sit on my face.

• 10 months later...
Guest Pussy Galore

I literally can't watch this.

Mind you it must be some sort of record - I mean - that many Cunts in one place at one time.

Ant n Dec, Cowell and Walliams - oh and the audience - and the contestants