CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rylan Clark

CCArchive

• 2 years later...
On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 5:16 PM, CCArchive said:

Annoying camp gay idiot with Hollywood horse teeth. He's also all over the TV, so shows like GMTV, this morning, big bore and so on. Can't he feck off

The missus is not happy, she turned on to look at The Chase with old heterosexual Bradley Walsh, to see some new show hosted by this faggotty cunt clapping and squealing. He is now Rylan Clark - Neal, as he is 'married' to hunky Dan Neil. The cunts are definitely taking over t.v. and peddling their perversions in front of my grandchildren. Roll on a super-strain of aids, and wipe these fucking cunts off the face of the planet. Oh, and fuck off Rick

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The missus is not happy, she turned on to look at The Chase with old heterosexual Bradley Walsh, to see some new show hosted by this faggotty cunt clapping and squealing. He is now Rylan Clark - Neal, as he is 'married' to hunky Dan Neil. The cunts are definitely taking over t.v. and peddling their perversions in front of my grandchildren. Roll on a super-strain of aids, and wipe these fucking cunts off the face of the planet. Oh, and fuck off Rick

I hate that fucking bent prick as well, teeth that could chew a tomato through a letterbox.

6 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

I hate that fucking bent prick as well, teeth that could chew a tomato through a letterbox.

And lips that have been pumped up to the point where he now looks like a cartoon of a black person drawn by the third reichs propoganda department, or Al Jolson in minstrel make up, I want him dead and chucked in the same hole as Alan Carr and Brian Dowling.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

He is also a voice for animals and, in June 2013, posed naked for an anti-fur PETA campaign to speak against the fur industry. He explained, "I just don’t agree with animals getting killed just to be worn."