CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Malala Circus

CCArchive

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Fucking hell, she's back!

Instead of thinking, "fuck me, I'm really lucky to be alive and maybe I should cut down the preaching and be fucking grateful". No, she's telling us how to run our fucking lives again.

Well thanks, junior. Maybe when you're old enough to wipe your own fucking arse then i'll listen to your advice. Until then, fuck off.

I'm not a fan....

Guest Wizardsleeve

What does it take to make this cunt disappear?  Bullets and beatings don't work, and Kryptonite is fiction.  I'm fairly certain a barrage of ProfB or Bill Stickers posts would do the job, but if not, the International Courts will lock us away forever.  

Yes, the Nobel laureate award was an eye rolling embarrassment. She is a child who is being cynically used to front the Women's rights movement in Pakistan. Regrettably , it appears to me that she is being groomed for Martyrdom. I mean her no harm or Ill will, but I think she should be removed from the glare of publicity for her own sake. 

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, the Nobel laureate award was an eye rolling embarrassment. She is a child who is being cynically used to front the Women's rights movement in Pakistan. Regrettably , it appears to me that she is being groomed for Martyrdom. I mean her no harm or Ill will, but I think she should be removed from the glare of publicity for her own sake. 

Given enough time and without the protection she gets in this country I have a feeling the Taliban will take care of that.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Even with a bullet through the brain Malala makes more sense than Quincy.

Whether she can make a sammitch is a different question altogether.

Saw her on tv last night.

Was the bullet removed?

Just asking like.......

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎02‎:‎07‎:‎42, Wizardsleeve said:

The doctors should give her an MRI scan to make sure.  

She seems to have an apprentice preacher tagging along with her now.

A  young Syrian refugee girl.

That was not a surprise.

On 28 December 2015 at 00:18:00, Charlie Hunt said:

Appalling. Malala Yousafzai was shot, three times in the face by the Taliban because she spoke against Islamic militancy in general and their attempts to deny the right to be educated in particular. She was 15 years old at the time and was on the way to school when the assassination attempt took place. Still, I suppose you got your jollies in posting the above drivel so all's good.

Edited by cuntspotter
Beyond the bounds of my sense of acceptability

All you need to know about Malala is that she pissed the Taliban off by defending the right of girls to go to school in her local area of Pakistan, so they decided to silence her voice by murdering her as an example to others who dare to speak out. They didn't succeed and as a result she now has the ears of the world. They lost, she won, it backfired.

Wearing a headscarf is not inconsistent with rejecting the Taliban, she's still a Muslim and chooses to do so.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23 December 2015 at 18:00:38, Cuntybaws said:

Even with a bullet through the brain Malala makes more sense than Quincy.

Whether she can make a sammitch is a different question altogether.

Easy, Franko!

15 hours ago, Charlie Hunt said:

Roops you sanctimonious cunt. I merely suggested that showing a little flesh would help her profile.......

Indeed. You actually said a lot more - all of which has since been deleted.

For a new boy who has been swaggering about the site giving it large since the outset you seem to get a trite tetchy quite easily.

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

Have your opinion, fine by me. Just don't use 3 different internet providers in 5 days. Have 24 hours off to sort out which one you use. Proxies are not allowed.

What is it with proxies these days and how the fuck do you change one? Before that though,what are they?

It's beyond me.

2 hours ago, Charlie Hunt said:

I get tetchy when I attempt to suffer fools, and you are the biggest fucking cunt of a fool I've had to suffer in a very long time......

Oh, that's what it is, silly me I thought it was something else - catch my drift? Aside from that, I'm not the one who just had a foolishly conceived post removed.

Notwithstanding your reliance on reheated forum point-scoring tactics your writing style and temperament has a familiar ring to it but not my problem.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Notwithstanding your reliance on reheated forum point-scoring tactics your writing style and temperament has a familiar ring to it but not my problem.  

Jazz? Have you been Jib-Jabbed?