CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Rigby's murderers

CCArchive

I could write a 20,000 word essay on what I'd like to do to this subhuman filth but it still wouldn't get everything off my chest. They even had to use a car to do their dirty work in case Rigby fought back and gave them a fucking slap! I pray every day that these utter cunts get gang raped before being sliced up very slowly by professional sadists and somebody records it so it can be uploaded to the internet for their plastic jihadi muppet mates to see.

• 1 year later...

Michael Adebolajo, one of the above cunts, is apparently suing for compensation because he had two front teeth knocked out whilst being restrained by guards at Belmarsh prison two years ago.

I actually have sympathy with him as his teeth are the only thing that could stop his bollocks coming out of his mouth when he gets the fucking good kicking in the groin that he so richly deserves.

Edited by Mr Creosote

4 hours ago, Mr Creosote said:

Michael Adebolajo, one of the above cunts, is apparently suing for compensation because he had two front teeth knocked out whilst being restrained by guards at Belmarsh prison two years ago.

I actually have sympathy with him as his teeth are the only thing that could stop his bollocks coming out of his mouth when he gets the fucking good kicking in the groin that he so richly deserves.

The cunt hasn't got any bollocks.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I see that the HO have basically told him to get fucked and that there is no case to answer. Oh how we laughed!

That makes a change. Normally he would be a free man with compensation and a new house.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Actually, I hear that this cunt has a price on his head.

Are you going to have a go, Spotto?  What would you do with the reward cartons?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck that.... I'm not getting myself into Belmarsh when Jacko is already there.

They let him out to work at his morning job sharpening knives at the abattoir, don't they?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A price? I should think there are people willing to do it for free.

Or the even more sporting types that will pay to have the cunt on a private reserve and a no witnesses.  

22 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I see that the HO have basically told him to get fucked and that there is no case to answer. Oh how we laughed!

It looks good for them to refuse but once the lawyers get on the scene it could all change.