CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is Broney Keith?

It's not like anyone gives a fuck but I have noticed the old Broney has not transitioned from the old site to this one. Are you still alive Keith? did the hacker get you? or did you accidently impale yourself trying to clean the cheese off your cock with your katana?

Guest JackoTC

Probably with his swarthy, young Moroccan manservant Raoul, sipping Gin Slings naked on a beach in Phuket, unashamed of the spots on his bottom.

I, personally right now, would accept being 3 out of 4 of those. My day could hardly get worse.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm sorry that I hadn't signed in yet, I was grounded for bad behaviour at my cousin's birthday party.

Did you try cutting the cake with your katana and take the hand of your cousin off?  Or did you get caught glazing the cake with your own icing?

Guest Keith Lard

Did you try cutting the cake with your katana and take the hand of your cousin off?  Or did you get caught glazing the cake with your own icing?

My mother gave my cousin a Build-a-Bear Fluttershy plushie as a birthday present. I was so angry as I had asked for the plushie from my last birthday. I couldn't keep control of my temper so I trashed the party and got the whole living room covered in birthday food. All the kids ran off crying and my mom took me home and grounded me. We didn't even stopped for McDonalds, fucking bitch!

Guest KuntaCunty

In your mum's defence, MaccyD's will add inches around your waistline, and that's the last thing you need.  You should have just gorged yourself on the food and cake at the party, then take the plushie from your cousins hands and deposit a bit of icing into it before handing it back with your stamp of approval on the care instruction tags. 

• 6 years later...
On 14/08/2014 at 01:30, Guest Keith Lard said:

My mother gave my cousin a Build-a-Bear Fluttershy plushie as a birthday present. I was so angry as I had asked for the plushie from my last birthday. I couldn't keep control of my temper so I trashed the party and got the whole living room covered in birthday food. All the kids ran off crying and my mom took me home and grounded me. We didn't even stopped for McDonalds, fucking bitch!

Keith, I'm curious as to what birthday present you're hoping for on your next birthday.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Keith, I'm curious as to what birthday present you're hoping for on your next birthday.

He's hardly likely to reply after almost 7 years. You fucking retard.