CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JAZZ

CCArchive

• 5 months later...
Guest JackoTC

Jazz or the lack of it on TV/radio. Deemed a minority interest it is telling that the media are Cunts when there is clearly demand for such diverse music.

Or the lack of it on cunts corner - fuck off Jazz.

There will not be a send off, a funeral or mass. Just a pathetic little vodka, from a dirty little glass. To the worlds greatest Jazz. From the oldest swinger in town.

He never really had what it takes to be a pukka cunt. Now if there was a Nobs Corner...

He never really had what it takes to be a pukka cunt. Now if there was a Nobs Corne.

He needs to get on "paranoid schizophrenics coupled with narcissistic personality disorder and fictional successful businesses corner" It is a niche market and the only other member is the ghost of Robert Maxwell, but I'm sure he can reel in the punters with some subliminal clip art.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/22/2015 at 9:07 PM, Decimus said:
On 1/20/2015 at 5:16 PM, JackoTC said:

There will not be a send off, a funeral or mass. Just a pathetic little vodka, from a dirty little glass. To the worlds greatest Jazz. From the oldest swinger in town.

Deminge as you're the big man on campus and own the site outright...can you tell me what happened to my old pal Jazz..?

On 1/20/2015 at 5:16 PM, JackoTC said:

Jack off you septic twat...tell me about your antics teaching those nuns anal..my tongue is hanging out with anticipation that your stories may bring, pull your fucking finger and get back to me ASAP..

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Deminge as you're the big man on campus and own the site outright...can you tell me what happened to my old pal Jazz..?

He doesn't own this site TC. I'm rather certain of that. As to what has become of old Jazz, I think that's worthy of knowing. He was deranged but comical at times. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 7/31/2016 at 8:32 PM, ThunderCunt said:

Jazz lost the plot. All his posts were deleted. It was quite a spectacular meltdown involving death threats, caps lock, jib jabs and one would assume quite a lot of alcohol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2016 at 8:59 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Jazz lost the plot. All his posts were deleted. It was quite a spectacular meltdown involving death threats, caps lock, jib jabs and one would assume quite a lot of alcohol.

I don't know what they take to help pass the long winter nights high in the lonely Nepalese mountains, but I strongly suspect it's a lot more psychoactive than Tennent's Super Lager. One day I might get round to posting a few choice snippets from his old LinkedIn entry for your amusement, suitably depersonalised of course. It got taken down in a hurry when his identity became public, but nothing is ever truly lost on the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 01/08/2016 at 8:59 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Is Jazz dead, if so how dead is he?