CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Lyra Plushie sewed up

CCArchive

So I ordered this special Lyra Heartstrings Pony Plushie on Ebay. What makes it so special is that it has a hole in it's anus so I could relieve my years of sexual frustration, like it was designed for. So I received it from the post and opened it. I was eager to try it out but unfortunately I have to attend a work program. When I got home I found that my plushie's hole has been sewed up. My mom admitted doing this as she thought it was ripped. Fucking bitch! I hate my mother and I can't wait to move to my own place.

• 5 years later...
On 16 August 2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

So I ordered this special Lyra Heartstrings Pony Plushie on Ebay. What makes it so special is that it has a hole in it's anus so I could relieve my years of sexual frustration, like it was designed for. So I received it from the post and opened it. I was eager to try it out but unfortunately I have to attend a work program. When I got home I found that my plushie's hole has been sewed up. My mom admitted doing this as she thought it was ripped. Fucking bitch! I hate my mother and I can't wait to move to my own place.

Nominations. Not as good as they used to be.

you are a cunt Keith.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nominations. Not as good as they used to be.

you are a cunt Keith.

Brony was also a massive and definite kiddie fiddler, albeit a sometimes funny one

ps are we allowed to cunt each other in the archive? 

If so, you're a dashed rotter, a cad and a frightful bounder, you stupid fucking cunt 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Brony was also a massive and definite kiddie fiddler, albeit a sometimes funny one

ps are we allowed to cunt each other in the archive? 

If so, you're a dashed rotter, a cad and a frightful bounder, you stupid fucking cunt 

We are not permitted to cunt one another here Stubbles, it's part of the site open to public view... 

I would however, like to take this opportunity to respectfully remind you, that you are an unwashed, yurt dwelling, newt wanking pony-tailed swampy type fuckflid.

• Like 1