CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christina Fucking McKelvie

Rev

This fucking moron is an SNP MSP representing Hamilton, Larkhall and Stonehouse. Recently, in a thick-as-absolute-fuck attempt to show the majority how clever she is, she tweeted a picture of a Gibraltar £20 note, along with the statement, I quote " £20 Gibraltar Sterling. a fine example of an independent country using the pound. No more scaremongers". I emailed the cunt and pointed out to her that Gibraltar is actually a British Overseas Territory, a country under the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the United Kingdom and therefore perfectly capable of using the pound in a currency union with the Bank of England as a lender of last resort, whereas an independent Scotland obviously wouldn't be and could she please return an email confirming her position on such. Thick cunt took it off Twatter almost immediately, but still hasn't replied. I think it might have been where I asked her if she had Down Syndrome. Thick fat cunt.

post-15-0-51192700-1408230747_thumb.jpg

Guest ducunti

This fucking moron is an SNP MSP representing Hamilton, Larkhall and Stonehouse. Recently, in a thick-as-absolute-fuck attempt to show the majority how clever she is, she tweeted a picture of a Gibraltar £20 note, along with the statement, I quote " £20 Gibraltar Sterling. a fine example of an independent country using the pound. No more scaremongers". I emailed the cunt and pointed out to her that Gibraltar is actually a British Overseas Territory, a country under the jurisdiction and sovereignty of the United Kingdom and therefore perfectly capable of using the pound in a currency union with the Bank of England as a lender of last resort, whereas an independent Scotland obviously wouldn't be and could she please return an email confirming her position on such. Thick cunt took it off Twatter almost immediately, but still hasn't replied. I think it might have been where I asked her if she had Down Syndrome. Thick fat cunt.

Is that the reincarnation of Mo Mowlem?

Guest ducunti

PS Larkhall's a bit of a Unionist stronghold, I can't imagine she's very popular with the Neanderthal bears that prowl those particular gutters.

For one moment I thought you said Larkfield which not far away from me, but I have never seen any Pedigree Tamworths running around there.

For one moment I thought you said Larkfield which not far away from me, but I have never seen any Pedigree Tamworths running around there.

If Scotland has an anus, it's either in Larkhall or very fucking close to it. If Salmond is a big turd in a small bowl, I guess that makes McKelvie a dangleberry on the matted hair around said arsehole.

Guest JackoTC

Still on my "if you cant beat 'em join 'em" thing as regards the filth. And to that end, I would like to add that in regards to the first nom picture, I would slap her in the face and shoot a warm creamy load over her ample jugs.

Guest DingTheRioja

Make sure when you resend it, you #tag various newspapers, BBC, and any anti-dev organisations...

They'll the fat munter look even more stupid than she's managed.. and the dozy cunts who voted her in...

This is the standard of electoral representative you get when you engage in proportional representation. Party lists full of cunts and fuckwits. You can be sure of one thing, Larkhall will NEVER vote for independence. Come to think of it, Scotland will not either, just those who have been infected with the Braveheart virus courtesy of that arch catholic, anti Semitic cunt of cunts Mel Gibson.

Guest DingTheRioja

This is the standard of electoral representative you get when you engage in proportional representation. Party lists full of cunts and fuckwits. You can be sure of one thing, Larkhall will NEVER vote for independence. Come to think of it, Scotland will not either, just those who have been infected with the Braveheart virus courtesy of that arch catholic, anti Semitic cunt of cunts Mel Gibson.

sling him in chains and put him back on the boat to oz...

Guest JackoTC

They found a dead guy in a wheelie bin in Larkhall, wearing a Celtic shirt, with 77 stab wounds all over his body. A local Police spokesman said "Its the worst case of suicide we've ever seen" :lol: