CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sooty

Cuntybaws

Is anyone else finding the site a bit diffuse? Lack of impact when you log in means you can't pick up the vibe straight away. Other than the presence of Jazz on everything, I can't pick up if useful cunts are saying anything. It's a cunt.

Is anyone else finding the site a bit diffuse? Lack of impact when you log in means you can't pick up the vibe straight away. Other than the presence of Jazz on everything, I can't pick up if useful cunts are saying anything. It's a cunt.

There's no Random Cunt but the search is much better. However, until the legacy comments get here there's not much point searching, randomly or otherwise. I've got a shortcut set up that emulates the Last 24 Hours Nominations, below, but I can't find a way to replicate the Last 24 Hours Comments which was always my starting point on the old site after a day away,

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forum/42-the-corner/?sort_key=start_date&sort_by=Z-A

It's too easy to miss a comment on here if it's not the last one on a thread. I haven't tried following anyone yet, mind you, that could be worth a shot. Perhaps I'll follow you - but only if you promise to do something controversial. (I tried, but my "Death To Jews" thread got deleted.)

Guest JackoTC

You will get used to it when you follow all the topics relevant to you. Give it a go. "Ve haf vays of making you talk" 

Guest JackoTC

There's no Random Cunt but the search is much better. However, until the legacy comments get here there's not much point searching, randomly or otherwise. I've got a shortcut set up that emulates the Last 24 Hours Nominations, below, but I can't find a way to replicate the Last 24 Hours Comments which was always my starting point on the old site after a day away,

http://cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forum/42-the-corner/?sort_key=start_date&sort_by=Z-A

It's too easy to miss a comment on here if it's not the last one on a thread. I haven't tried following anyone yet, mind you, that could be worth a shot. Perhaps I'll follow you - but only if you promise to do something controversial. (I tried, but my "Death To Jews" thread got deleted.)

All I'm doing is "following" everything I've commented on and all of those topics that I find amusing. Then when I log back in I get loads of notifications to catch up on. Then its browsing new content. Did you get any warning points for your thread ? :P

I had a sweep puppet when I was a kid. One day at Primary school we were told we can bring in a toy and we could write about it. Sweep came with me into school and I wrote about him and stood up in front of the school and read out what I'd wrote. It was a smashing day until some little cunt nicked him. It was very upsetting for me. Than it got worse: 2 days later sweeps head was found floating in one of the boys toilet. Kids can be so cruel.

Use the "Next Unread Topic" facility, it'll take to the next unread comment in the next thread, that way you'll won't miss anything.

Cheers, Mrs R. It's still not quite the same, but it's infinitely better than the manic leaping to & fro I was doing before.

Bunch of fucking 'goody two shoes' Quislings, forever running off to Mister Corbett - usually to stitch up Butch who was the only one with any balls amongst the lot of 'em - just so they could get their patetented fisting daisy chain thing going on.

Rev is bothered about football? He should turn is 'straight eye for the queer guy' on this little lot.

It was like a puppet version of closing time at 'Heaven'

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

I had a sweep puppet when I was a kid. One day at Primary school we were told we can bring in a toy and we could write about it. Sweep came with me into school and I wrote about him and stood up in front of the school and read out what I'd wrote. It was a smashing day until some little cunt nicked him. It was very upsetting for me. Than it got worse: 2 days later sweeps head was found floating in one of the boys toilet. Kids can be so cruel.

Someone stole my Flat Eric at work two weeks ago and I found him down the bog. So much for kids being cruel.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm sure Postman Pat uses that van for drug deliveries...

And as for Bob The Builder, lets just say whats under that patio isn't sharp sand and leave it at that...