CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jack Sanderson

Guest Snatch

He might of been in control but the penis was still on the wrong side of the road.

Wait till judge sees this,he won't believe the speed he was doing. Easily over 36mph.

It's concerning that most of the British public are as thick as this.

I think that the conversation concerns motorbikes. Not exactly your scene is it? You are more Village People and YMCA.

You got a Bonnie, Westie? I used to have a Trophy 650..same as a Bonnie, only with one carb. A real bloke's bike, not like these fucking homo rice rockets, or tasseled Harleys ridden by pony-tailed queers.

It's not an old one, Rev. I bought it new in 2004. I only passed my test twelve years ago when I was 22, no, 32, oh, alright, 42.

Are you a gay biker Andy? There are rumoured to be a few on this site. You'll fit right in. Personally , I am baffled by it all.

NOT a gay biker, no, but there was a band called Gaye Bykers On Acid from Leicester playing a style called  Grebo music. They have a tribute band called Lesbian Dopeheads On Mopeds, worth a look if you like that sort of thing. The Bykers used to have the Dopeheads as a support band and play both sets themselves doubling their money for the night. Sound business sense.

NOT a gay biker, no, but there was a band called Gaye Bykers On Acid from Leicester playing a style called  Grebo music. They have a tribute band called Lesbian Dopeheads On Mopeds, worth a look if you like that sort of thing. The Bykers used to have the Dopeheads as a support band and play both sets themselves doubling their money for the night. Sound business sense.

I remember.