CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest KuntaCunty

It's a drag but I am changing my scene and I'm doing the best that I can.

Good for you, Scruffo!  At least your trying.  Trying is practice, and practice makes perfect.  Every young bird must build strength in their wings before they can soar in the skies.  Use a line like that along with your usual sob story, and you stand a better than average chance of securing a pity shag.  ;)

Good for you, Scruffo!  At least your trying.  Trying is practice, and practice makes perfect.  Every young bird must build strength in their wings before they can soar in the skies.  Use a line like that along with your usual sob story, and you stand a better than average chance of securing a pity shag.  ;)

Getting Better.

I think we can all learn a lesson from Kiss frontman and renowned psycho-therapist Gene Simmonds, when, in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide, he opined that those suffering from depression should kill themselves and that he was the guy who yells 'Jump!' when he sees someone on top of a building.

Way to go Gene!

I think we can all learn a lesson from Kiss frontman and renowned psycho-therapist Gene Simmonds, when, in the wake of Robin Williams' suicide, he opined that those suffering from depression should kill themselves and that he was the guy who yells 'Jump!' when he sees someone on top of a building.

Way to go Gene!

Jump, you fucker, jump!

As you can see, still can't do the whole fucking 'quotes' thing.

Fair boiling my piss that is.

Think its either a setting on internet explorer(if your using it) or anti virus software, I have a windows 8 tablet that will quote but a windows 7 laptop that won't.