CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I'm using Internet Explorer on Windows like every solid upright Christian - anything else is the work of Beelzebub.

That's for anyone remotely interested in trying to help me with this 'quotes' fiasco, not a Beatles / Steve Hillage lyric

Download Google Chrome and give it a try; it's a far better browser IMO.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He needs to hold his nose & jump & Card will save him.

Card & C-spotter have hearts of gold....

Thank you for the complement. Please don't ever think that I am not a colossal cunt, my friends, family, ex wife, colleagues and customers all will tell you that I am the biggest cunt they have ever met.

• 1 month later...
Guest cuntcrapper

Please please don't leave Prof, I've always enjoyed your collegiate and intellectual content. Don't depart till you've finished your new thesis on crumpets, it would revert me to depression. You do have followers here, who are proud to be associated, albeit from a distance with your profoundly stimulating postings...

Please please don't leave Prof, I've always enjoyed your collegiate and intellectual content. Don't depart till you've finished your new thesis on crumpets, it would revert me to depression. You do have followers here, who are proud to be associated, albeit from a distance with your profoundly stimulating postings...

OK, I will stay.

I haven't been able to get the buttermilk variant of crumpets again, so there has been a slight hold up in my postings on crumpets, I believe it is because Waitrose have squeezed out my crumpets to make way for festive oven mittens, cranberry, stuffing, chocolate santas & tree decs.

Waitrose haven't yet sold me a deformed, freak crumpet, but Sainsburys did if for 3 packets running.

OK, I will stay.

I haven't been able to get the buttermilk variant of crumpets again, so there has been a slight hold up in my postings on crumpets, I believe it is because Waitrose have squeezed out my crumpets to make way for festive oven mittens, cranberry, stuffing, chocolate santas & tree decs.

Waitrose haven't yet sold me a deformed, freak crumpet, but Sainsburys did if for 3 packets running.

Bastards!