CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/23/2017 at 3:58 PM, applescruff14 said:

I see Claudio Ranieri got his today, should never have had a second season there, it was always going to be the worst case of Second Season Syndrome ever. Classic example of getting shit on after working so hard, I've had it at every job I've been at.

I'm closing in on the fourth anniversary of my current job, it's all I can hope for really.

I think your boss is a cunt.  That's merely my lowly opinion.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 24/02/2017 at 8:17 AM, Snatch said:

He used to be a mod. Work that one out.

On 24/02/2017 at 9:36 AM, Wolfie said:

Actually, that doesn't surprise me. Now I know why the standard has fallen since his witty rhetoric and governance dwindled.

Bearing in mind his offerings, it's rather obvious really.

On 25/02/2017 at 6:16 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I think your boss is a cunt.  That's merely my lowly opinion.  

My job and the Ashes to go in 2017, Australia are ripping into India in the cricket, we've just suffered a 4-0 loss there and they are winning easy. At least they won't both go at the same time as I'm not going to be at this current job much longer and the Ashes will go on December 16th on Day 3 of the third test.

3 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

My job and the Ashes to go in 2017, Australia are ripping into India in the cricket, we've just suffered a 4-0 loss there and they are winning easy. At least they won't both go at the same time as I'm not going to be at this current job much longer and the Ashes will go on December 16th on Day 3 of the third test.

Silence fool or you'll go into the same cell as Chris Lewis and be arse fucked till the urn is our again on Aussie soil

15 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're playing a character. However, if you really are a boring, tedious, repetitive fucking idiot, then it's best for everyone, particularly you, if you kill yourself.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you're playing a character. However, if you really are a boring, tedious, repetitive fucking idiot, then it's best for everyone, particularly you, if you kill yourself.

Of course he playing a character,albeit a dull tedious one.

Anyone who is so depressive as he makes out to be would be hanging from the rafters by now.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Of course he playing a character,albeit a dull tedious one.

Anyone who is so depressive as he makes out to be would be hanging from the rafters by now.

Apple is Top Dog .. you aspire to be Top Dog but, Apple is Top Dog.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Silence fool or you'll go into the same cell as Chris Lewis and be arse fucked till the urn is our again on Aussie soil

Something happened last summer at work between me and someone else which wasn't my fault but I've let something happen which I should never have agreed to, I've really fucked up by doing it, I've been ducking and diving ever since but time is running out and my job will end on impact.

1 minute ago, applescruff14 said:

Something happened last summer at work between me and someone else which wasn't my fault but I've let something happen which I should never have agreed to, I've really fucked up by doing it, I've been ducking and diving ever since but time is running out and my job will end on impact.

Well, in that case, kill yourself.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Australia winning the Ashes is worse than England losing in a football World Cup final.

Australia, should be REDUCED to ashes.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thanks to global warming it soon will be. Ask SC they've had some shocking droughts the last decade.

Most of it is already, and the rest of the place is shite and full of abos' galore.

Ned Kelly was a cunt.