CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

Guest Lady Penelope
22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

8 Fucking years, Pen!!!  Think of all the lost opportunities!  Truly sad, but also comical!  

You know I'm here for you Wiz. :)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I have one of those coming my way.

I see it indicates that your employer thinks you're male. Well, when it arrives fucking grow a pair and accept it like a man you fucking bed wetting fairy.

On 29/10/2017 at 9:15 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Or an olive without a toothpick (to pick it up), the little prick.

No fucker would miss you , you fucking dead between the ears cunt.   Nom some shit sometime, please do join in the game.

now back to your Andy Pandy book.  Night night.

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

No fucker would miss you , you fucking dead between the ears cunt.   Nom some shit sometime, please do join in the game.

now back to your Andy Pandy book.  Night night.

You're being very aggressive tonight, Mc. Was your quiet pint down the inglenook-laden Duck & Feather Inn gatecrashed by a darkie?

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You're being very aggressive tonight, Mc. Was your quiet pint down the inglenook-laden Duck & Feather Inn gatecrashed by a darkie?

The 'Monu' does seem to be 4 characters too much in his sign on name tonight. I reckon the 1/4% has fucked the cunt financially.

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Fuck me...how did you know I drink at the Duck and Feather?   Genuinely.   It's now called the Fuzzy Duck since some gastro pub cunts took it over. No exotics in this neck of the woods.

"darkie" is a rascist comment that would get me coolered for 6 months.  Of course you being a rascist but also gay let's you off.

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me...how did you know I drink at the Duck and Feather?   Genuinely.   It's now called the Fuzzy Duck since some gastro pub cunts took it over. No exotics in this neck of the woods.

"darkie" is a rascist comment that would get me coolered for 6 months.  Of course you being a rascist but also gay let's you off.

You stupid cunt.

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You stupid cunt.

Your Drink Bleach profile picture is very provocative and bullying people into suicide is not clever.   You are a proper little cunt aren't you.

17 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The 'Monu' does seem to be 4 characters too much in his sign on name tonight. I reckon the 1/4% has fucked the cunt financially.

Actually my saving will earn more interest now.  I have no mortgage of course at my age.  Lucky me then.

fuck you cunt.

i will think of you as I spend the extra 0.25% on something nice......... the left side of a twix bar is in my price range now.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Those fucking slippery Charlies  from the chocolate factory should never been allowed to sell a Twix singularly and still called it a Twix, it suggest there are two of something. Fuckers should have been made to call it Unix or something like that. Now where's that fucking number for the ASA.