CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
59 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Any woman to the woman I really want.

Scruffs, if you're struggling to find a woman to compare,  are you really sure the one you want is an actual woman? Just asking like.

Anyhow, I can't imagine any woman being interested in you unless she works for Huntingdon Life Sciences. No offence.

23 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Scruffs, if you're struggling to find a woman to compare,  are you really sure the one you want is an actual woman? Just asking like.

Anyhow, I can't imagine any woman being interested in you unless she works for Huntingdon Life Sciences. No offence.

Joke all you like but 'I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want'!  - Beatles trivia for you, what song is that?

23 hours ago, Snatch said:

Indeed. Keith Moon was 100 times better than Starkey.

No he wasn’t he could barely keep time. Rings Starr was a sought after, pro drummer way before he joined the Beatles. Any one in doubt about his capabilities should listen to “Day tripper” specifically the intro.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

No he wasn’t he could barely keep time. Rings Starr was a sought after, pro drummer way before he joined the Beatles. Any one in doubt about his capabilities should listen to “Day tripper” specifically the intro.

So he did a drum roll. Doesn't make him Buddy Rich does it. Since The Beatles what he has done apart from Thomas the Tank Engine has been bigged up because he was in The Beatles.

19 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

He is a legend, his vocals on I Wanna Be Your Man, Act Naturally, What Goes On, Yellow Submarine, Don't Pass Me By and Octopus's Garden are just brilliant.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Didn't the advert in 1984 have the Chinese geezer givin' it some with the meat cleaver............there, there, there and all that caper.

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Didn't the advert in 1984 have the Chinese geezer givin' it some with the meat cleaver............there, there, there and all that caper.

Maybe but the 2004 one is crap to be honest, the only decent thing about it is Sir Paul is in it. There was another one done in 1989 but the 1984 one is definitely the best.