CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You aren't employed as a North Korean diplomat by any chance are you Scruffs? It's just that I can forsee this sort of position coming to an abrupt conclusion very shortly. Plus, it would take one massive fucking prick of a cunt to fill such a position, I would go sofar to say it would be perfect for you......or Fwank.

• 1 year later...
On 15/11/2017 at 05:05, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You aren't employed as a North Korean diplomat by any chance are you Scruffs? It's just that I can forsee this sort of position coming to an abrupt conclusion very shortly. Plus, it would take one massive fucking prick of a cunt to fill such a position, I would go sofar to say it would be perfect for you......or Fwank.

I just saw that woman I liked last year, fuck me she is weird, walks like she has crapped herself and had somehow timewarped into 2018.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

I just saw that woman I liked last year, fuck me she is weird, walks like she has crapped herself and had somehow timewarped into 2018.

You liked Pen?  

Sort yourself out, scruffo....that's fucking vile!  

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:00, camberwell gypsy said:

My cousin Drikus Van Straafhatinge had a Boer on his farm in Natal. 

Punkers Uncle Von Ring-Hymen still wears a feather Boa. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Very strange woman, I always seem to find them somehow.

Here's a musical rule of thumb when it comes to finding a woman, scruffo....if she (or in pen's case IT) is listening to Q Lazzarus, avoid at all costs.  You might even consider bludgeoning it to death on sight!  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
On 06/04/2019 at 14:03, applescruff14 said:

After he got with Yoko I turned towards Paul, before Yoko, John was my favourite.

Scruffo, you want to shag yoko, don't you?  

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Scruffo, you want to shag yoko, don't you?  

When you go to CCs homepage, does the online user list look completely empty apart from your own username? That's all I've seen for 2 days, regardless of how many of you have been logged on and posting. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you go to CCs homepage, does the online user list look completely empty apart from your own username? That's all I've seen for 2 days, regardless of how many of you have been logged on and posting. 

I haven't yet noticed, Eric.  I'll watch it and see if that is happening.  At the bottom of this page, my name is all that is showing up.  Roops is probably toying about with some new stealth mode in the admin control panel.  

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're probably just having flashbacks to the guest list at your 10th birthday, Eric. Fuck it. At least you won Pass The Parcel. The last time I played it was at a kid called Asif's birthday party. He passed the unknown package and every other cunt shit themselves. Mind you, his party was held right at the end of Ramadan, so the cunt went hungry. So, needless to say, I had the last laugh.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

You're probably just having flashbacks to the guest list at your 10th birthday, Eric. Fuck it. At least you won Pass The Parcel. The last time I played it was at a kid called Asif's birthday party. He passed the unknown package and every other cunt shit themselves. Mind you, his party was held right at the end of Ramadan, so the cunt went hungry. So, needless to say, I had the last laugh.

No, it's not PTSD from the pitiful, friendless childhood. No names have appeared except mine on the 'online users' list. According to that I'm the only cunt that's logged on all day, no guests browsing either. The worrying thought is, that I'm the only member of CC and all of you are my multis.

shit.

Reported self.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, it's not PTSD from the pitiful, friendless childhood. No names have appeared except mine on the 'online users' list. According to that I'm the only cunt that's logged on all day, no guests browsing either. The worrying thought is, that I'm the only member of CC and all of you are my multis.

shit.

Reported self.

Well, you can unreport yourself.  Been watching the timing of the posts, and as of now, my monitor says I'M the only one online...I sense sinister levels of fuckery in the control panel.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well, you can unreport yourself.  Been watching the timing of the posts, and as of now, my monitor says I'M the only one online...I sense sinister levels of fuckery in the control panel.  

Admin's Commodore 64 must have chewed up a cassette tape when they tried to load the last update.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Admin's Commodore 64 must have chewed up a cassette tape when they tried to load the last update.

That would get a like if I had any.  I have dished a few irons to Withers to assist Decs and a few likes to Decs to counter Wither's shameless theft of his idea.