CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

applescruff14

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:52 PM, Ape said:

Five perfect examples of why you are widely regarded as the thickest cunt currently polluting CC.

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:47 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Anthea turner v Amanda Holden......... Same

Ronald Reagan to Abraham Lincoln.

On 3/5/2017 at 8:43 PM, applescruff14 said:

Something happened last summer at work between me and someone else which wasn't my fault but I've let something happen which I should never have agreed to, I've really fucked up by doing it, I've been ducking and diving ever since but time is running out and my job will end on impact.

Surely the best solution is to hang yourself, which also means we no longer suffer your posts.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Surely the best solution is to hang yourself, which also means we no longer suffer your posts.

Better if you hung yourself instead you boring cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/10/2017 at 11:53 PM, ratcum said:

6 comments in a row is a sign of desolate loneliness MC. Report to your nearest motorway bridge

The corner without MC is like having an olive without the oyl.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The corner without MC is like having an olive without the oyl.

Or an olive without a toothpick (to pick it up), the little prick.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Did you climb out of the wrong side of bed this morning, Pen, splitting your colostomy bag while attempting to grab the nearest Zimmer frame?

No .. you did.

43 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

No .. you did.

Why the sudden blitzkrieg assault this morning, Pen? It appears to stem from me requesting Crapple to hang himself (and I'm not alone here) for being a boring cunt.

Have you two just seen in your platinum wedding anniversary? I can envisage him sitting in his trusty old armchair, in front of the electric fire, adjusting his NHS earpiece as the latest cricket injustice unfolds on TV, while you frantically search for the dentures which have fallen into his treasured spotted dick cake mix.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why the sudden blitzkrieg assault this morning, Pen? It appears to stem from me requesting Crapple to hang himself (and I'm not alone here) for being a boring cunt.

Have you two just seen in your platinum wedding anniversary? I can envisage him sitting in his trusty old armchair, in front of the electric fire, adjusting his NHS earpiece as the latest cricket injustice unfolds on TV, while you frantically search for the dentures which have fallen into his treasured spotted dick cake mix.

Apple is just a troll Wolfers. An ex mod that enjoys a certain amount of protection.

Ignore the boring cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

Apple is just a troll Wolfers. An ex mod that enjoys a certain amount of protection.

Ignore the boring cunt.

I don't think troll is quite right, Snatchers.  A troll's priority is to create havoc withing an established board through provocative, inflammatory conduct.  Apple is innocuous...boredom and havoc are not the same thing.

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think troll is quite right, Snatchers.  A troll's priority is to create havoc withing an established board through provocative, inflammatory conduct.  Apple is innocuous...boredom and havoc are not the same thing.

Ah..to all intents and purposes it does look that way, but I think it's just a stealthy application of inverted chaos theorem and Apple, is indeed a reverse psychology utilising cyber terrorist of gargantuan proportions. Or Marvin the paranoid android, one of those things anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah..to all intents and purposes it does look that way, but I think it's just a stealthy application of inverted chaos theorem and Apple, is indeed a reverse psychology utilising cyber terrorist of gargantuan proportions. Or Marvin the paranoid android, one of those things anyway.

He's been too consistent of character for too long, Eric.  I don't think anybody is that good at the troll game.  At some point, he would have had a break or momentary lapse.  He's always been down and out.  

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have been here for 8 years and he has always been exactly the same.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

I have been here for 8 years and he has always been exactly the same.

8 Fucking years, Pen!!!  Think of all the lost opportunities!  Truly sad, but also comical!