Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
applescruff14

Comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt

Recommended Posts

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:52 PM, Ape said:

 

 

 

 

Five perfect examples of why you are widely regarded as the thickest cunt currently polluting CC.

 

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:47 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Anthea turner v Amanda Holden......... Same

Ronald Reagan to Abraham Lincoln.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2017 at 8:43 PM, applescruff14 said:

Something happened last summer at work between me and someone else which wasn't my fault but I've let something happen which I should never have agreed to, I've really fucked up by doing it, I've been ducking and diving ever since but time is running out and my job will end on impact.

Surely the best solution is to hang yourself, which also means we no longer suffer your posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Surely the best solution is to hang yourself, which also means we no longer suffer your posts.

Better if you hung yourself instead you boring cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

 

Ronald Reagan to Abraham Lincoln.

Chin up Apple .. don't let the bastards grind you down :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/10/2017 at 11:53 PM, ratcum said:

6 comments in a row is a sign of desolate loneliness MC. Report to your nearest motorway bridge

The corner without MC is like having an olive without the oyl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Better if you hung yourself instead you boring cunt.

Did you climb out of the wrong side of bed this morning, Pen, splitting your colostomy bag while attempting to grab the nearest Zimmer frame?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The corner without MC is like having an olive without the oyl.

Or an olive without a toothpick (to pick it up), the little prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Did you climb out of the wrong side of bed this morning, Pen, splitting your colostomy bag while attempting to grab the nearest Zimmer frame?

No .. you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

The corner without MC is like having an olive without the oyl.

Talacre slag and Bunty reader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

No .. you did.

Why the sudden blitzkrieg assault this morning, Pen? It appears to stem from me requesting Crapple to hang himself (and I'm not alone here) for being a boring cunt.

Have you two just seen in your platinum wedding anniversary? I can envisage him sitting in his trusty old armchair, in front of the electric fire, adjusting his NHS earpiece as the latest cricket injustice unfolds on TV, while you frantically search for the dentures which have fallen into his treasured spotted dick cake mix.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Snatch
36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why the sudden blitzkrieg assault this morning, Pen? It appears to stem from me requesting Crapple to hang himself (and I'm not alone here) for being a boring cunt.

Have you two just seen in your platinum wedding anniversary? I can envisage him sitting in his trusty old armchair, in front of the electric fire, adjusting his NHS earpiece as the latest cricket injustice unfolds on TV, while you frantically search for the dentures which have fallen into his treasured spotted dick cake mix.

 

Apple is just a troll Wolfers. An ex mod that enjoys a certain amount of protection.

Ignore the boring cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Pot, kettle, black.

Read the shit you post before passing judgement on others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Apple is just a troll Wolfers. An ex mod that enjoys a certain amount of protection.

Ignore the boring cunt.

You can't blame Rick for wanting the site's most boring mod accolade when Crapple decided to step down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Ronald Reagan to Abraham Lincoln.

 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The corner without Frank is......fucking marvelous 🤣

Donald Trump to, well anyone really.

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Snatch said:

Apple is just a troll Wolfers. An ex mod that enjoys a certain amount of protection.

Ignore the boring cunt.

I don't think troll is quite right, Snatchers.  A troll's priority is to create havoc withing an established board through provocative, inflammatory conduct.  Apple is innocuous...boredom and havoc are not the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't think troll is quite right, Snatchers.  A troll's priority is to create havoc withing an established board through provocative, inflammatory conduct.  Apple is innocuous...boredom and havoc are not the same thing.

Ah..to all intents and purposes it does look that way, but I think it's just a stealthy application of inverted chaos theorem and Apple, is indeed a reverse psychology utilising cyber terrorist of gargantuan proportions. Or Marvin the paranoid android, one of those things anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah..to all intents and purposes it does look that way, but I think it's just a stealthy application of inverted chaos theorem and Apple, is indeed a reverse psychology utilising cyber terrorist of gargantuan proportions. Or Marvin the paranoid android, one of those things anyway.

He's been too consistent of character for too long, Eric.  I don't think anybody is that good at the troll game.  At some point, he would have had a break or momentary lapse.  He's always been down and out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He's been too consistent of character for too long, Eric.  I don't think anybody is that good at the troll game.  At some point, he would have had a break or momentary lapse.  He's always been down and out.  

In that case, he must be Marvin then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah..to all intents and purposes it does look that way, but I think it's just a stealthy application of inverted chaos theorem and Apple, is indeed a reverse psychology utilising cyber terrorist of gargantuan proportions. Or Marvin the paranoid android, one of those things anyway.

I have been here for 8 years and he has always been exactly the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

I have been here for 8 years and he has always been exactly the same.

8 Fucking years, Pen!!!  Think of all the lost opportunities!  Truly sad, but also comical!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...