CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lottery Cunts

Ape™️

After discovering we had no HP sauce left for sausage and chips tonight, I immediately thrashed off in the car to the local store to panic buy a new bottle. Unfortunately there was a Lottery Cunt at the only till, performing some massive transaction that involved handing in various tiny wins from scratch cards etc and then, at an agonisingly slow pace, choosing what new scratch card / lucky dip combination to spend the money on. I was getting more and more irritated by this cunt, as was the shop assistant and was on the verge of just chucking the HP on the counter and leaving, when finally the transaction miraculously finished. After hurriedly paying and returning to my car it was a great effort not to just mow the cunt down as it ambled along scraping it's new scratch cards. CUNT.

post-88-0-05778800-1410632365_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

'Ape you fucking knob jockey couldn't you have just dropped your pants and used some of that brown sauce dribbling out of your anus. You really aren't as bright as you have made out in your previous posts!

Guest KuntaCunty

Lotteries are for thick gullible twats

and now for the bad bit, some thick gullible twat will be the one that wins a fucking lottery, then go on a reproducing binge, creating more chav cunts, playing the lottery from their benefits WE pay for.  Cunts.

• Like 1

Sad, sad cunts are the lot who stand outside the shop scratching away, and that's just their bollocks. Hoping to win enough to buy a years supply of Special Brew. I do the lottery every week though, but that's just so I have a chance at winning a years supply of a superior beverage. Like Buckfast.

• 2 months later...
Guest nobgobbler

Oh yes! Why didn't I think of that? Fucking hell mate, you are hilarious.

Well it made me laugh. I just explained to my hubby why I am laughing so much. He expressed his disapproval with the death stare which made me laugh even more. Once again my sense of humour gets me into trouble. 

Guest nobgobbler

I think this is a wind-up. Nobody could be this thick, you wouldn't even know what the internet is let alone navigate a keyboard and type in words, even shit as retarded as this. Fuck off you joker.

Who is this twat? He/she/it tried to add me as a friend the daft cunt.

Guest nobgobbler

I used to think that, but this morning I've received an email informing me that I've won the jackpot in the Nigerian National Lottery. What a fucking result! I hadn't even bought a ticket. The beers are on me.

Dru, is that Eddie Munster in your avatar?

Sad, sad cunts are the lot who stand outside the shop scratching away, and that's just their bollocks. Hoping to win enough to buy a years supply of Special Brew. I do the lottery every week though, but that's just so I have a chance at winning a years supply of a superior beverage. Like Buckfast.

I collected another pair of bespoke double monk Lobb's today Jackie. They'll last me for life.. unlike your hideous garden furniture that won't last the winter. A navy tapered 19cm trouser really accentuates these beauties.