CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lottery Cunts

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler

No nobgobbler. It's actually my maternal grandfather. Sadly, he died when I was an infant. I'll change it though to avoid any awkwardness.

Yes it is.

Oops. Once again my sense of humour gets me in to trouble

Well I was just going to say how handsome he is.

Guest JackoTC

I collected another pair of bespoke double monk Lobb's today Jackie. They'll last me for life.. unlike your hideous garden furniture that won't last the winter. A navy tapered 19cm trouser really accentuates these beauties.

I'm pleased for you Francis. A man of your standing should look the part. I must say I'm more than a little envious. I'm reduced to wearing my golf shoes with the spikes filed down for the more austere look this winter. Saving up for one of those stripey preppy scarves from M&S to ensure entrance to Cambridgeshire's more salubrious boozers. A trained professional reduced to the status of a bum !  

• 6 years later...
On 26/11/2014 at 21:14, Guest said:

I collected another pair of bespoke double monk Lobb's today Jackie. They'll last me for life.. unlike your hideous garden furniture that won't last the winter. A navy tapered 19cm trouser really accentuates these beauties.

You stupid fucking cunt, frank.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop deflecting and address the elephant. If a pair of these shoes will last you a lifetime, why did you need another pair?

He’s died of cancer many times Eric. He rises from the ashes each time like some faggot-Phoenix, and trots off to waste another £3500.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop deflecting and address the elephant. If a pair of these shoes will last you a lifetime, why did you need another pair?

There was an incident during one of his jaunts to S.E. Asia in 2017. The original pair are gathering dust in some Laotian police evidence locker.

• Like 2

On 13/09/2014 at 19:30, Ape™️ said:

After discovering we had no HP sauce left for sausage and chips tonight, I immediately thrashed off in the car to the local store to panic buy a new bottle. Unfortunately there was a Lottery Cunt at the only till, performing some massive transaction that involved handing in various tiny wins from scratch cards etc and then, at an agonisingly slow pace, choosing what new scratch card / lucky dip combination to spend the money on. I was getting more and more irritated by this cunt, as was the shop assistant and was on the verge of just chucking the HP on the counter and leaving, when finally the transaction miraculously finished. After hurriedly paying and returning to my car it was a great effort not to just mow the cunt down as it ambled along scraping it's new scratch cards. CUNT.

http://cuntscorner.com/uploads/monthly_09_2014/post-88-0-05778800-1410632365_thumb.jpg

Did I or did I not offer to bring ‘sauce’ around with your hash brown order the other morning? I carry dozens of sachets on the moped. If you hadn’t been so rude on here you could’ve avoided the above angst. Think next time, fucknuckles.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is it true who’ve visited Laos? What about other countries in the region?

I've previously challenged him on his Mark Wiens exploits and received nothing but silence.

@Frank you know me, I don't judge any man based on where he chooses to put his cock, but you've got some questions to answer tonight.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He lost the cunts; the only way to hold onto those spindly spider feet is yards of duck tape and rock wool stuffing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 13/09/2014 at 20:56, Guest said:

'Ape you fucking knob jockey couldn't you have just dropped your pants and used some of that brown sauce dribbling out of your anus. You really aren't as bright as you have made out in your previous posts!

Even Guest Posters have you sussed @Ape™️. By the way, with your desire for brown sauce I'm presuming you're either Northern, gay or both.

And, 9 years later and your posts are still shit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Even Guest Posters have you sussed @Ape™️. By the way, with your desire for brown sauce I'm presuming you're either Northern, gay or both.

And, 9 years later and your posts are still shit. 

You’re in no position to pass judgement on the quality of what others post. Your problem is you just don’t remember the drunken idiocy you churn out, as if you’re in some Groundhog Day reset cycle. But trust me - what you post is truly dreadful.