CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Start "Say Hello" Threads

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

It seems nearly every chat board you visit these days, has one cunt that is unable to restrain him or herself from beginning one of these fucking things.  It's as if they are trying to force you to be something or do something you don't want to do.  They think that if they can get everybody to say hello to everybody else, a sense of joy and peace will blanket the tedious fucking pit, and the cunts boring fuck out of everything.  I wish we still had the guillotine for these bastards.

Having said all that, good morning you cunts!  Having a cuppa, getting ready to go to the office.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oh and a very fine morning to you sir. Cunt! Now I must fuck off to work to cunt a few more people off!
Good morning, fuck off more like.
Pervert pony Keith got my back up last night and I am in a foul mood, the ugly fat queer little shit that he is.

Have a good day kc!

Guest Keith Lard

Oh and a very fine morning to you sir. Cunt! Now I must fuck off to work to cunt a few more people off!
Pervert pony Keith got my back up last night and I am in a foul mood, the ugly fat queer little shit that he is.

Have a good day kc!

Do you want some Sudocrem for your sore bottom you butthurt little cunt?

Guest Alfie Noakes

The thing is your sex life is all in your mind! At least I have had and still have a full and active straight sex life with a real woman younger than me.
I have no issues with cocoa shunters, but you exist in a fucking strange world that only sexually inadequate and fat ugly cunts like you inhabit and I have issues with that.
By the way, you didn't hurt me, I am harder than you could ever imagine and my mother has been dead a long time so I can take any deluded suggestions your sick little mind can come up with. Let's see how your little toy plastic katana could stand up to my Royal Marines Bowie knife and razor sharp machete.

Guest KuntaCunty

Have a good day kc!

You been on mumsnet again, KC? I've fucking warned you all about that!

What a day!  Got home from the office, and the missus had a garden project underway.  I still haven't sorted out how she drew me into the fucker.  I finished HER project, showered, had a cuppa, and a short nap.  Now I'll be up all bloody night!  Cheeky bint!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Good heavens, Keith, you're not playing nurse now, are you?

I wouldn't dream of letting him administer his kind of care on me thank you! I would rather dip my testicles in the caldera of Eyjafjallajökull during a full eruption.