CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fake £1 coins are cunts

A supermarket checkout operative sneaked three of these babies into me change at the Nat Lot & fags counter, yet their self service machine kept spitting them back out at me while I was paying for me groceries: 1 packet of 9 choc penguin bars, 3 jars of salmon paste (3 of a £1 offer) & Andrex toilet rolls (16 rolls pack), what should’ve been a swift, stress free transaction turned into a nightmare.

Guest KuntaCunty

You never know who's going to give you the stiff.  You really do have to pay close attention to what change you receive.  The pikey cunts will do anything to pass off the shit they took in, so their register til isn't off.  Some slithering bastard shitcunt passed the coins off on the cashier, so he/she in turn had to pass them off on you, so they didn't get penalized for being 3 off at final count.  Bastards!

Why do you need 16 toilet rolls?

To wipe my fanny & arse.

Lemme help you out, use wet wipes first then regular toilet paper, switch back and forth until done.
Also don't push anything out, let it occur naturally, I know its hard but if u push chit out and it wasnt ready its gona break off into odd lengths and you wont finish. Also eat high fiber and things will flow more naturally. Also to note a good chit with a high fiber diet should be almost runny and not solid. Now, do as you were told and shut the fuck up.

Guest KuntaCunty

To wipe my fanny & arse.

Why don't you save yourself the loss to your benefits and squat over the fountain at Piccadilly Circus.  The worlds biggest bidet for the worlds biggest fanny. 

Lemme help you out, use wet wipes first then regular toilet paper, switch back and forth until done.
Also don't push anything out, let it occur naturally, I know its hard but if u push chit out and it wasnt ready its gona break off into odd lengths and you wont finish. Also eat high fiber and things will flow more naturally. Also to note a good chit with a high fiber diet should be almost runny and not solid. Now, do as you were told and shut the fuck up.

Thank you for your advice,