CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael Hancock MP

scotty

Whoa whoa there fellas. Just because he felt up some tart who was a couple of tinnies short of a six pack ? Try going out in Peterborough on a Saturday night and its a foregone conclusion. On second thoughts, best not. 

Private Eye have had an ongoing vendetta against this cunt for several years now. And they are right. Take a look at his history, abusing a mentally ill constituent cannot be acceptable on any level. Bottom line: he's a cunt. Fuck off Mike, do the decent thing and kill yourself as painfully as you can.

Guest judgetwi

Nothing special about this fucking arsehole. Just another corrupt sack of shit MP who had the misfortune to pick on the wrong woman. These cunts think, because some wankers are dumb enough to vote for them , they own the fucking world. Sadly, Scotty, i doubt if this bastard will be resigning from Parliament. If he stands as an independent at the next election he is entitled to six month's salary (tax free) when he loses. These cunts don't miss a trick when it comes to helping themselves to our money.

I wonder how many would be left if they disqualified anyone being an MP if they have a criminal conviction, there was an e mail circulating sometime back with all the offences committed, the amount of financial ones were shocking.

Guest judgetwi

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and my KFC 3-piece meal and i have to read an interesting and relevant story from the Jizzmonster! What the fuck is going on? Where is the usual load of self promoting arrogant bollocks we expect from this cunt? I think i may have had a bit too much to drink.

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and my KFC 3-piece meal and i have to read an interesting and relevant story from the Jizzmonster! What the fuck is going on? Where is the usual load of self promoting arrogant bollocks we expect from this cunt? I think i may have had a bit too much to drink.

Be fair now, at least he rations his contributions to ensure that he very rarely exceeds 25% of the site's posts on any one day. Such consideration and restraint should be applauded.

Guest judgetwi

Be fair now, at least he rations his contributions to ensure that he very rarely exceeds 25% of the site's posts on any one day. Such consideration and restraint should be applauded.

I find it hard to believe it's only 25%, it seems much more than that. Still, i am prepared to trust that you have applied your usual meticulous research methods. 25% of the posts but 95% of the shit i reckon.