CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DVLA.

Guest ducunti

These useless cunts are about to fuck us all over on car tax, as from October you do not need to display a tax disc but if you sell the car the tax is refunded to you and the buyer has to retax it. They will as in the past only refund whole months so now the thieving cunts are going to get paid twice for a month when a car is sold at the wrong time.

Have just had to retax the bike and the cheeky fuckers send me a letter apologising that the disk they have provided is actually printed on the bottom of the letter(due to them running out of perforated ones) and could I use a pair of scissors to cut it out. Two questions come to mind, firstly why have you forgotten to place the complementary scissors in the envelope and secondly if when performing this action one of my digits falls on the floor severed who do I send the compensation claim to.

Is this for real? The cunts. I have just taxed one of me fuckers, it ran out at the end of August, even though I've sold it, but am also waiting for the delivery of a new motor before I hand the old one over... 12 fucking weeks I've been waiting for the cunt to be built. I may as well have gone for a Morgan.  You can bet your life that Mr Parking Attendant, is gone a love us all now, whilst his little machine fucks up trying to check if we have any tax.     

They always tell you twelve weeks then after about five the cunts ring up saying due to a cancelled order we can supply early, strange coincidence that the cancelled order was exactly to the same spec you ordered.