CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who seek God

Guest Alfie Noakes

S/he is a figment of peoples collective imagination. Wishful thinking wanting a guardian in the sky. Shows that some people never grow up. They transmute their imaginary friend into a supreme being or creator. This has been seized upon by those in power as a means to control people and gain superior influence over them using their fear of death, illness and the unknown. Many personal mental episodes and moments in life cannot be fully explained and things around us are yet to be fully explained, but there are reasoned and rational explanations for all of the universe, we are yet to discover many things, but I am afraid god will never be found by science or reason as he isn't there!

I found god in a shoe shop today.  She persuaded me to buy a pair of fuck off high ankle boots and it pleased me.

Best post that on the thread that Moi started in the guest forum. She'll love to know what your wearing.