CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People you were scared of as a child

Guest judgetwi

The size of my cock.

Well the nomination was for PEOPLE you were scared of. Presumably the memory of staring at your little winkle through those National Health glasses has disturbed your thought processes. Try and have a little lie down, it'll do you good.

While we're straying from the "people" motif, I used to hide when I saw a Reliant Robin coming because someone told me their wheels could fly off and kill you.

This may or not have have been true but it was still a good idea as, with hindsight, the average driver looked like an amalgam of every paedophile photofit you ever saw.

Yeah but it doesn't count if 8 pound 5 and half ounces is wrinkly skin. Have you seen "Bad Grandpa"?

Its a known fact our Grumps is hung like Linford Christie,  but for more recent years it hasn't had the means to stand horizontal

• 1 month later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Looks like you were scared of starvation as a child you six chin jabber the hut lookin Fuck.

Agreed, no wonder there are other people starving in Africa when that cunt has obviously eaten all the large game animals and the bushmeat, what a fat cunt, brony has competition!

Agreed, no wonder there are other people starving in Africa when that cunt has obviously eaten all the large game animals and the bushmeat, what a fat cunt, brony has competition!

Cunts got more chins then a Chinese phone book.