CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Multiple House-ownership

I had a (ex) friend years ago who would criticize me for having a mortgage - calling me a capitalist and all manor of leftist shite. The cunt now owns four properties (two abroad) and the ignorant bastard land-lord cunt now thinks there is nothing wrong with it. You know the type: right-on feminist until his son marries one; right-on civil rights activist until he's burgled by a parolee.......There's nothing more I can add that you don't already know. Hypocritical cunt.

post-94-0-66474100-1411374735_thumb.jpg

I s'pose that owning several properties makes viable sense if they're for personal use, or for regular long-trips abroad. It's the fucking greedy low-life Landlords/multiple owners who are a completely different kettle of fish. Ripping folks off left right & centre, whilst grinning like Cheshire cats as the hammer comes down at auction for another pile of rubble to add too their 'inventory' which they'll tart-up like cowboys and charge an arm & leg for, down to the very last penny, for some poor cunt to live in. If it wasn't for those greedy bastards, many proper decent people wouldn't be skint and living in poverty. ALL LANDLORDS are as bad as any other so-called 'Authority' which don't give a shit about anything else except for bleeding a person dry... and I mean, ALL landlords, every last one of the cunts, including those who let out poxy garden shed for a "Luxury Holdiday Break"

Good morning, Jazz. I'm taking a break from the housework with a cuppa. It's bad enough keeping one fucking house clean let alone two or more.

I'm trying to find accommodation for the Cheltenham Festival.

It's on from 10th-13th March. Either side of that week there's palatial edifices, drawing rooms, dado rails, hot and cold running whores, broadband wi-fi, buffalo in aspic for breakfast delivered by bare-breasted naked wenches who have felled the noble beast off the tundra that very morning and prepared it with her own hands - the full luxury she-bang, going for the price of a prawn cocktail.

But come Cheltenham week?

Prices go up like cocaine and Daniella Westbrooks nose. These fascist fucks are chucking some woad into a derelict outdoor shed and renting it for a kings ransom as a bijou and compact letting for single inhabitant (who gets on well with coackroaches and dung beetles).

The fucking Cotswold Cunts!!!!!

He's an ex-smoker. I think we can guess the rest. He also doesn't drive fast anymore because we need to save the planet.

He can be greener on two wheels, Kawasaki ZX10 should do the trick.

Hypocrisy is indeed irritating but we adapt to the track we're running in. I used to think Nicholas Van Hoogstraten was an utter cuntbag without compare, but now I see things differently. Tenants are filthy scum. 

Guest judgetwi

Hypocrisy is indeed irritating but we adapt to the track we're running in. I used to think Nicholas Van Hoogstraten was an utter cuntbag without compare, but now I see things differently. Tenants are filthy scum.

Really Herr Oberst? Well when you pack twenty odd Lithuanians into one of your properties they are bound to cause a bit of a mess. A bit like the Warsaw Ghetto if you remember? I don't really think you are in a position to pontificate about hypocrisy to be honest.

Guest judgetwi

One of my tenants was a nightmare.

Oi Katie Hopkins! If you have any dosh left over after you have paid your 40% tax you might invest in the latest copy of Viz. There is a strip cartoon called "The Male Online." For you it will be like looking in a mirror.

I s'pose that owning several properties makes viable sense if they're for personal use, or for regular long-trips abroad. It's the fucking greedy low-life Landlords/multiple owners who are a completely different kettle of fish. Ripping folks off left right & centre, whilst grinning like Cheshire cats as the hammer comes down at auction for another pile of rubble to add too their 'inventory' which they'll tart-up like cowboys and charge an arm & leg for, down to the very last penny, for some poor cunt to live in. If it wasn't for those greedy bastards, many proper decent people wouldn't be skint and living in poverty. ALL LANDLORDS are as bad as any other so-called 'Authority' which don't give a shit about anything else except for bleeding a person dry... and I mean, ALL landlords, every last one of the cunts, including those who let out poxy garden shed for a "Luxury Holdiday Break"

Clueless chhhhhock