CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the heck is this - I don't think it is Brooklyn Beckham?

Prof, stop flooding.  This thread has two posts in it that are not your own.  Attention seeking cunt!

It takes you hours to make one posting, you are jealous of my natural flow - you dithering old fart.

Guest KuntaCunty

That's your opinion.

Since more than ONE person has offered that opinion, it is NOT just his.  I know I'm not alone in hoping to read a story in the evening paper about you having suffered a disfiguring accident, where you can no longer type shit on your computer all fucking day. 

Lads, lads, wara teg, mun ..... The sheepster spends most downtime munching daisies and pondering fern coverage. What should we expect? Hopefully , exposure to your moderating influences will create a general improvement.

Wants to try chewing on some ragwort then.

Guest KuntaCunty

Lads, lads, wara teg, mun ..... The sheepster spends most downtime munching daisies and pondering fern coverage. What should we expect? Hopefully , exposure to your moderating influences will create a general improvement.

What should we expect?  A horrid, gruesome fucking demise for the cunt!  ;)