CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DPP Alison Saunders

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This detestable excuse for a human being is the Director of public prosecutions Alison Saunders who has made a complete laughing stock of the British legal system by virtually making all defendants in sexual offence cases guilty until proven innocent and piling up multiple allegations made by deranged fantasists in the hope that a gullible jury will convict. It's pretty obvious that she regards all men as bastards and sex perverts and now wants her cronies at the CPS to be able to coach accusers with their evidence. In light of this I hereby nominate her for cunt of the year.

P.S I tried to upload a picture of her but my phone had a nervous breakdown when required to process this fucking trog's boat race.

Guest TheCatWoman

So, let me get this right..... you're defending sicko sex perverts?  ALL MEN without exception are sick and twisted in the head when it comes to sexual preference and should DEFO be considered guilty until proven innocent (which could never happen 'cos they are guilty as fucking sin).  I wish a genocide on MEN!  Dirty rotten pervy useless bastards.

• Like 1

So, let me get this right..... you're defending sicko sex perverts?  ALL MEN without exception are sick and twisted in the head when it comes to sexual preference and should DEFO be considered guilty until proven innocent (which could never happen 'cos they are guilty as fucking sin).  I wish a genocide on MEN!  Dirty rotten pervy useless bastards.

Whoa, steady on there love!

So you'll be a butch lesbian then.

But most men are guilty.

I guess if you could be convicted of Thought Crime as imagined by George Orwell in 1984 then 'a lot' (not most) men would be guilty - How many women would also be guilty??

This only becomes a problem if the thinkers decide to act upon their fantasies - Paedophilia isn't just for men you sexist fucking person.

But most men are guilty.

Bollocks! The CPS know it's a piece of piss to fit somebody up on a sex offence charge these days. Just google police trawling and similar fact evidence then look at the conniving bitches who the CPS presented as angelic victims in the Bill Roache case.

I do apologise for tampering with your previous post. I'm very hormonal at the moment and it's making me do strange things like screaming and throwing my laptop across the room.

It's ok love, have a nice cup of ovaltine, change your ladypad and get yourself off to bed.

Nothing wrong with Cat that a high hard one up the wrong un won't fix.

Quite possibly but on the other hand, psychosis is a symptom of untreated syphilis so kicking her back doors in without biohazard grade protection may not be advisable.