CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fruit teas and Fruit Smoothies

Guest JackoTC

Fruit teas smell great, but taste of fuck all - every last fucking one.

Fruit smoothies - especially the innocent ones, virtually all contain banana, and that's all they fucking taste of - end of.

What a waste of fucking money.

Now fuck off.

Green tea is the best, it's a ninja drink. I'm a fucking ninja I'll have you know.

I'm surprised to say the least Cobra. I could have sworn you were a lager flavoured tea man, and hold the fuckin tea.

Guest KuntaCunty

Fruit smoothies - especially the innocent ones, virtually all contain banana, and that's all they fucking taste of - end of.

Now fuck off.

It's difficult to taste any fruit if you use enough rum or tequila in the blend. 

• 3 years later...

If I have to endure tea it's with milk,that's it,coffee is with a sweetener because I'm  fat cunt,this mixing teas with random flowers,berrys what ever you fucking cretins can think of is for absolute  philistines,stick your green tea and you're berrys up you're arse.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Church of England, not that it's any business of yours.

{puzzled}

I thought you would have been a scientologist.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

No such thing as fruit tea. It's fruit Infusion, you fucking fik bunch of twats.

I really expected more from you Snowy, not much admittedly, but you have 'wheelie bin' making an effort lately.

LMCO. Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/30/2014 at 7:19 PM, JackoTC said:

Now fuck off.

Gone and completely forgotten. Fuck off yourself Jacko.

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Ape said:

Jacko was one of the best on here.

He was good for a while, then he climbed into frank’s arsehole, eventually disappearing up there completely never to be heard from again. 

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He was good for a while, then he climbed into frank’s arsehole, eventually disappearing up there completely never to be heard from again. 

there is a certain French cunt here who seems determined to follow a similar demise, death by Franks sphincter 

39 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He was a complete fucking idiot. He thought that giving me ten likes a day would somehow annoy me. All it made me want to do was fellate his glorious, like-granting cock.

He totally underestimated my pathological obsession with maintaining a like-to-post ratio below 1.23, and for that I hope he's dead.