CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fruit teas and Fruit Smoothies

Guest JackoTC

Guest luke swarm
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was a complete fucking idiot. He thought that giving me ten likes a day would somehow annoy me. All it made me want to do was fellate his glorious, like-granting cock.

He totally underestimated my pathological obsession with maintaining a like-to-post ratio below 1.23, and for that I hope he's dead.

One of these days and I hope its soon, Frank is going to die, at his autopsy they will find the perfectly preserved remains of poor Jacko, The exclusion of oxygen in Franks lower intestine is going to prove a  perfect environment for storing stupid dead cunts. 

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

One of these days and I hope its soon, Frank is going to die, at his autopsy they will find the perfectly preserved remains of poor Jacko, The exclusion of oxygen in Franks lower intestine is going to prove a  perfect environment for storing stupid dead cunts. 

Luke, I trust your opinion. I am back from holiday in 2 days.  Is it worth me getting involved here anymore, or should I bow out gracefully, and spend my time playing golf.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Luke, I trust your opinion. I am back from holiday in 2 days.  Is it worth me getting involved here anymore, or should I bow out gracefully, and spend my time playing golf.

As Witheredscrotes you are done here I am sorry to say, but I think that you should consider an Identity makeover as some sort of swivel eyed rabid right winger whose speciality is anti abortion Christian issues, we have the posts of rabid right wingers I/C immigrants, muslims, yardies and grooming gangs already oversubscribed.

The French stuff just ain,t cutting the Dijon moutarde anymore. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Kill yourself. 

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

As Witheredscrotes you are done here I am sorry to say, but I think that you should consider an Identity makeover as some sort of swivel eyed rabid right winger whose speciality is anti abortion Christian issues, we have the posts of rabid right wingers I/C immigrants, muslims, yardies and grooming gangs already oversubscribed.

The French stuff just ain,t cutting the Dijon moutarde anymore. 

Well golf it is then. At least I will be mixing with better people.  You wouldn't be allowed in my club. Cretin. lol fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Well golf it is then. At least I will be mixing with better people.  You wouldn't be allowed in my club. Cretin. lol fuck off.

I think the gay golf club lol lol position is also unfortunately already occupied. Wish I could say the incumbent cunt was dead but he is still incarcerated in the Roops chapel of rest. Consider my recommendation over the weekend and I give you my word that the clique will give you two weeks head start to get yourself established before moving against you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

It’ll be like pulling apart a set of Russian dolls. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Get fucked

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Fuckin hell, when did you start reading Herodotus?

It'll be Thomas Hobbes next you viscous slapper.

The stealer of marble.

15 minutes ago, Penelope said:

The stealer of marble.

Neither Herodotus or Hobbes were responsible. They were both dead long before 1801. It was lord Elgin, who paid some Turks to nick them, they subsequently took the money he gave them and opened kebab shops. And it must be true, because my Greek colleague Christos, never shuts the fuck up about the injustice of it all.

Guest judgetwi
On 9/30/2014 at 7:19 PM, JackoTC said:

Fruit teas smell great, but taste of fuck all - every last fucking one.

Fruit smoothies - especially the innocent ones, virtually all contain banana, and that's all they fucking taste of - end of.

What a waste of fucking money.

Now fuck off.

Poof.

On 9/30/2014 at 7:19 PM, JackoTC said:

Fruit teas smell great, but taste of fuck all - every last fucking one.

Fruit smoothies - especially the innocent ones, virtually all contain banana, and that's all they fucking taste of - end of.

What a waste of fucking money.

Now fuck off.

Christ Almighty. What a steaming pile of faggotry. Fucking pussy.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

He was a cunt of the highest order. Imagine if you will, page upon page of endless discourse between himself and Frank, swapping the latest sartorial gossip on faggot jeans and deck shoes, punctuated with contrived stories of massive alcohol consumption.

If that wasn't bad enough, he was Scottish.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

yeah but he is long dead Wolfie, let him rot in peace because he really is better off dead rather than on here banging on about how good it was in the olden golden days on the CC. 

32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yeah but he is long dead Wolfie, let him rot in peace because he really is better off dead rather than on here banging on about how good it was in the olden golden days on the CC. 

I just wish that Frank would make a dignified exit, instead of futilely hanging on and slowly fading before our eyes.

Like a punch-drunk journeyman boxer, he keeps on staggering out of his corner for one last hurrah, vainly seeking the adoration of the crowd.

Swaying around and wildly throwing out punchlines that even the most base of posters can see coming a week before he types them, he's a shambolic parody of his former self.

@Frank, you are utter fucking dogshit.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I just wish that Frank would make a dignified exit, instead of futilely hanging on and slowly fading before our eyes.

Like a punch-drunk journeyman boxer, he keeps on staggering out of his corner for one last hurrah, vainly seeking the adoration of the crowd.

Swaying around and wildly throwing out punchlines that even the most base of posters can see coming a week before he types them, he's a shambolic parody of his former self.

@Frank, you are utter dogshit.

like an old boxer he has succumbed to too many punches and appears to be suffering a peculiar form of cunt Parkinson syndrome, constantly muttering I am the star of the show and kill yourself whilst wearily shuffling about throwing punches at newbie passers by   

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

like an old boxer he has succumbed to too many punches and appears to be suffering a peculiar form of cunt Parkinson syndrome, constantly muttering I am the star of the show and kill yourself whilst wearily shuffling about throwing punches at newbie passers by   

If repeated blows to the head result in Parkinson's disease, imagine the state of his battered arsehole. I'd guess that it's constantly shaking like a tin hut situated on the San Andreas fault line.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

They say you truly die the last time someone says your name. So let’s never mention the stupid cunt again. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

There was a day when frank would destroy these newbies with aplomb, now he barely recognises them coming and going- Unlike his steady stream of man friends all dressed in a similarly camp way, no doubt