CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fruit teas and Fruit Smoothies

Guest JackoTC

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Frank said:

It’s never ever really been a ‘holiday’ has it, Jazz? My god, that poor kid.

You have no substance Plank, save for being completely full of shite.  I assume that the 'kid' you're referring to is my Son.  He's more of a man than you'll ever be, and if only you would endeavour 'to track me down to slit my throat'  as you have sworn to,  then my Son would be only to pleased to kick the shit out of you whilst I sit back an laugh.  I'd even post the photo's taken by my Daughters, to prove it. 

I tire of your meaningless words and pitiful comments.  Man-up, Rocky, and let's witness your feeble and equally pitiful threats.  

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You have no substance Plank, save for being completely full of shite.  I assume that the 'kid' you're referring to is my Son.  He's more of a man than you'll ever be, and if only you would endeavour 'to track me down to slit my throat'  as you have sworn to,  then my Son would be only to pleased to kick the shit out of you whilst I sit back an laugh.  I'd even post the photo's taken by my Daughters, to prove it. 

I tire of your meaningless words and pitiful comments.  Man-up, Rocky, and let's witness your feeble and equally pitiful threats.  

Cretin.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Relax, Colin. Seriously, I'm just interested: under which capacity did you really know David Bowie? I mean, very few could write a hugely successful biography about such a renowned star without being something of a 'star' themself. Were you pals?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Relax, Colin. Seriously, I'm just interested: under which capacity did you really know David Bowie? I mean, very few could write a hugely successful biography about such a renowned star without being something of a 'star' themself. Were you pals?

Trevor, as you will know I'm not one for blowing my own trumpet or to self-proclaim on here.  However,  that David Bowie and myself knew each other is sacrosanct, but not to the extent of throughout his entire career, and besides who gives two fucks. It's not like he was the Pope.